Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I would like to suggest that you be able too see your friends Stats in the friends list. That way instead of waiting for them to come online or having to join their lobby to run up to them and click on them You just be able to do the very same thing anytime by clicking on their profile on the friend list. The exception to this would be people who hide their stats. This would especially be useful for people who have friends in different time zone.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hi, I would like to suggest that you be able too see your friends Stats in the friends list. That way instead of waiting for them to come online or having to join their lobby to run up to them and click on them You just be able to do the very same thing anytime by clicking on their profile on the friend list. The exception to this would be people who hide their stats. This would especially be useful for people who have friends in different time zone.
I’ve ALWAYS WANTED THIS! THANK YOU FOR THIS SUGGESTION!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom