Do you like these ideas? [Please read the whole thread first]

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I love these suggestions
Well Done :D
  • Being able to leave a message for offline friends. This could also be toggled on and off, if you didn't want to be spammed. The command would be the same as it already is, /fmsg. This would be really useful if your friends are never on when you were, so you could leave them a message that they would see when they logges back in.
Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be /mail <IGN> <Message> ? i mean sometimes i am typing a message to someone and suddenly they become offline yet i still accidental press enter, it is a useful feature but it shouldn't have the same command as another feature

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello All!

I have a few more suggestions for the friend system.

• /whereis: This would enable you to see where your friends were. You could toggle it on and off in the settings menu, like Player Cowboy, Chat, and Friend Requests. If you have it on, your friends could use the command to see where you were, and what version you were in. Ex: If you typed /whereis unipotato, You would get back something like 1.8, EggWars Lobby 1. If you don't want your friends to stalk you, you could disable it in the Settings Menu.

• Being able to leave a message for offline friends. This could also be toggled on and off, if you didn't want to be spammed. The command would be the same as it already is, /fmsg. This would be really useful if your friends are never on when you were, so you could leave them a message that they would see when they logges back in.

I hope you like it, and tell me what you think!
Amazing idea!!!! It could be great!!

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
Hello All!

• /whereis: This would enable you to see where your friends were. You could toggle it on and off in the settings menu, like Player Cowboy, Chat, and Friend Requests. If you have it on, your friends could use the command to see where you were, and what version you were in. Ex: If you typed /whereis unipotato, You would get back something like 1.8, EggWars Lobby 1. If you don't want your friends to stalk you, you could disable it in the Settings Menu.

Oh I love it so much...... This and a party system.... Pleeeeeease

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello All!

i would chose this under 1 condition
this doesn't lead to ./f join

U

Unipotato

I love these suggestions
Well Done :D

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be /mail <IGN> <Message> ? i mean sometimes i am typing a message to someone and suddenly they become offline yet i still accidental press enter, it is a useful feature but it shouldn't have the same command as another feature

Yeah, that would work too. My suggestion was not the commands themselves but what they do, I'm sure someone could come up with a better command.

i would chose this under 1 condition
this doesn't lead to ./f join

And what would /f join do?

U

Unipotato

Guys, I just realized what I was forgetting, I'm going to go edit the original post, make sure to check in a minute or two!

U

Unipotato

Awesome idea and maybe if you leave a /fmsg for an offline friend the text afterwards could read, ' Your friend, UNIPOTATO, is currently offline this message will be sent for him/her to read later.'

I like that! You could also check your friend list to see if friends were offline though.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom