Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey fellow cubecrafters! Hope everyone's having a good day.

My suggestion is to add a command where you can message ALL your friends at once. The command would be /fbroadcast (message) and then all the people on your friend list would get this message. I also think there should be a way to turn off the broadcast messages so people won't get spammed with it. The way to turn this off should be in settings! If you agree please make sure to hit that button so it gets forwarded <3

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Theoretically speaking, it's a pretty cool idea, but I don't think it would be very popular. Even with a setting to turn it off, it's essentially a spam tool. For people with Diamond/Emerald and up, you typically have a lot of friends in your f list too- which in my opinion, I wouldn't want to be sending a message to tons of people I have added that I'm not very close with or don't want to disturb.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I don't see a use for this. It would only get annoying or it would never get used. Keep thinking about other suggestions tho :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
How would it be spam? This could also happen with just normal /fmsg, I don't see how this is any different, it's the exact same with as much ability to spam if one chooses to do that with the feature. It's no different to normal /fmsg. In terms of the suggestion, I don't like it and wouldn't use it, I would say 'does anyone want to play Eggwars' because well... Not everyone on my f list plays Eggwars and therefor id message everyone individually if I wanted to play Eggwars to the people I know would actually want to join

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hey fellow cubecrafters! Hope everyone's having a good day.

My suggestion is to add a command where you can message ALL your friends at once. The command would be /fbroadcast (message) and then all the people on your friend list would get this message. I also think there should be a way to turn off the broadcast messages so people won't get spammed with it. The way to turn this off should be in settings! If you agree please make sure to hit that button so it gets forwarded <3
I dont think you need this cuz prob noone talks to all friends at once

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
How would it be spam? This could also happen with just normal /fmsg, I don't see how this is any different, it's the exact same with as much ability to spam if one chooses to do that with the feature. It's no different to normal /fmsg. In terms of the suggestion, I don't like it and wouldn't use it, I would say 'does anyone want to play Eggwars' because well... Not everyone on my f list plays Eggwars and therefor id message everyone individually if I wanted to play Eggwars to the people I know would actually want to join
Let me explain if you have a lot of friends that do it like 100+ each time when someone does it its a message and of people do it a lot ur chat is going to get destroyed

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't see the use for this command. There's no way that you need to message all your friends (with exceptions for spam or promotion). And if you only need to message like 6 people you can just copy and paste.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom