Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone, if you do /f list you see your friend online or friends who are offline then you can also see what game your friend is playing or your friend is in a lobby for example (Online in a Skywars Lobby) but maybe the lobby is there even standing it would be much easier

Reactions: iGotNo

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, if you do /f list you see your friend online or friends who are offline then you can also see what game your friend is playing or your friend is in a lobby for example (Online in a Skywars Lobby) but maybe the lobby is there even standing it would be much easier
Yes but than your friend is never alone and maybe its not so funny for the other player

Mar 23, 2017
[Quote = "xArshiii, mensaje: 840.845, miembro de: 305456"] Hola a todos, si lo hace la lista / f que vea a su amigo en línea o amigos que están fuera de línea, entonces también puede ver qué juego de su amigo está jugando o su amigo está en un hall de entrada, por ejemplo (en línea en un vestíbulo Skywars), pero tal vez el vestíbulo está de pie allí, incluso sería mucho más fácil [/ quote]
NO WHUY THE PLAYERS PRIVATIZACION

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This is all many time suggested. I dont know Why staffmembers dont answer on this question. It would be Nice, at te moment What are you with @DodelijkeNoob is online in a skywars lobby?

It is an anmazing update with the /f list, But this must to be added. If cubecraft doesnt add this, Why does There stay not: @DodelijkeNoob is online a lobby.

Good suggestions, it would be Nice If cubecraft adds this suggestion. But I have My doubts ;), because By the others it wasnt added.

Reactions: iGotNo

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
This is all many time suggested. I dont know Why staffmembers dont answer on this question. It would be Nice, at te moment What are you with @DodelijkeNoob is online in a skywars lobby?

It is an anmazing update with the /f list, But this must to be added. If cubecraft doesnt add this, Why does There stay not: @DodelijkeNoob is online a lobby.

Good suggestions, it would be Nice If cubecraft adds this suggestion. But I have My doubts ;), because By the others it wasnt added
We hope it

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Mar 23, 2017
[CITA = "requena Ángeles, mensaje: 840.853, miembro de: 303390"] [Cita = "xArshiii, Mensaje: 840.845, miembro de: 305456"] Hola a todos, Si Lo Hace La Lista / f Que See un su amigo en Línea o amigos que estan Fuera de línea, then también PUEDE ver Qué juego de su amigo this jugando O Su amigo esta en la ONU Hall de entrada, por example (en línea en un vestíbulo Skywars), Pero tal vez el vestíbulo Está de pastel de Alli, INCLUSO Seria Mucho Más Fácil [/ quote]
No porque
Privatización IS VERY IMPORTANT

L

Lepzi

No. Because other people don't want to be stalked and for privacy. Sorry But I disagree. You just can ask where they are. -1
I totally agree some people do want privacy and if they want you to know where they are they would tell you or you could ask them and see if they tell you.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

I do not understand a single thing you said. Whatever translating software you use does not work very well because all of these sentences are jumbled up and incomprehensible.
With the party system, there is absolutely no need to be in the same lobby. Just invite the person to your party, if they accept, they will be pulled to your lobby/game. For this reason and other reasons listed above, I have to say no.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I do not understand a single thing you said. Whatever translating software you use does not work very well because all of these sentences are jumbled up and incomprehensible.

With the party system, there is absolutely no need to be in the same lobby. Just invite the person to your party, if they accept, they will be pulled to your lobby/game. For this reason and other reasons listed above, I have to say no.
I dont use any translation program...
Time-->times
There arent any errors in My text it is only very very complicated explained.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom