• No

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
I would like to play with friends, and also have an idea of when they last connected to the server, so I think it would be a good idea to add a timer to the players like this:
(Some people are likely to say that it is silly to implement this, but details like this may be interesting to the server).

/f list
HiImPlayer - Online.
xELITESx (Last time online: 1 day).
Player (Las time online: 5 days).
Player2 (Las time online: 54 mins ago).
Player3 (Las time online: 14 days ago).

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This is a very interesting idea, it would be quite nice to see when your friends were last online for multiple reasons. Overall, I think it would be a good addition.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I really like that, I've seen servers with for example the /seen command that shows you when a player was last online, something like that could be useful.
Add a poll please :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I really like this idea, sometimes it’d be nice to see if some of my friends are inactive +1! can I add a poll?

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
I like the idea but when you have many friends your chat will be spammed when you do /f list

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
I like this suggestion!
We all got some players in our friendlist that's being inactive for a long time.. It can be really useful to see how long they are online like @Technosword already said. +1

Reactions: Technosword
D

Deleted member 486250

Your idea is added to a list of other escalated suggestions, you will notice if your suggestion gets implemented :)
no, escalated means that it will be reviewed by administrators at some point when they want to release an update, but you cannot guarantee that it will be implemented

Reactions: xELITESx

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
no, escalated means that it will be reviewed by administrators at some point when they want to release an update, but you cannot guarantee that it will be implemented
That's true, but they asked if there is any news about their escalated suggestion. I told them that those suggestions are added to a list of other suggestions where we can give our opinions about it and vote whether we want it to be implemented or not, hence why I told them that they will notice if their suggestion gets implemented or not.

If you really want to talk about this then start a conversation with me as this is not the right place to discuss these things especially considering that we're going off-topic :)

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom