Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'd rather not have everyone on my friends list seeing in what lobby I am. I might want some alone time or play with a small group of friends which will be pretty much impossible when they always know where I am.
I want to add something to this. If you want to find you friends you can always use /fmsg [name].
I think this suggestion is unnecessary to add.

N

Nikboo

I don't really want this. It would be especially a pain for staff members to deal with {insert very long number} friends who want to play with them. Sometimes you may just want to play by yourself and relax a little.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
You already can But you can't see what lobby they are in which I don't want
Which with the rest of my message states why
Also if they don't tell you chances are they don't want you creeping in on them
Also look at this from staff's perspective normally you can't know when they are in vanish but now you could easily know ( yes there are 2 ways to know otherwise which 1 involves a bug but if your eyes are fast enough and you read their name quickly enough you can figure it out another isn't too easy since your chances of being right are slim
Yeah, you are right. It would be good if we leave it as it is. Plus, if we want to play wih them we have /party.
I agree with you!

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I want to add something to this. If you want to find you friends you can always use /fmsg [name].
I think this suggestion is unnecessary to add.
Yeah that's an option to use, but I think this suggestion is easier. Btw, your friend could be AFK or in a fight and then he can't react on you.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah that's an option to use, but I think this suggestion is easier. Btw, your friend could be AFK or in a fight and then he can't react on you.
"Easier" it's just laziness because typing /f list is faster than /fmsg [name] [message]. I'm sorry but I think it's really unnecessary to add.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
As some other players have mentioned, I don't always want people knowing where I and which lobby I'm in. I think the toggle command (for friends being able to see where you are) should be implemented and if that is added this could also be a cool idea but many don't want others constantly following them around.

U

Unipotato

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on privqted's profile.
hbd
Basketman wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
caraMel wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday spud boy 🥔
Top Bottom