• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaa everyone, Cheetah here and I want to suggest something for the friend list.

You all know that there has been a big update on CubeCraft with the new parties, new look of the 'Settings' menu and some friend list additions. When I typed /f list I could see where my friends were, in a game of Eggwars, Skywars or something else but I noticed something.

Friend list suggestion.png

So my suggestion is:
  • Make it able to see for other friends in which lobby you are, so something like this: ''SrKlompenstein - Online in SkyWars lobby 1'' That would be easier for other friends if they're looking for you.
Make sure to drop your comments and feedback under this thread.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

EDIT - @XxRubyxX came up with a fantatic addition to this suggestion: If you don't like that other friends can see in which lobby you are, you can turn it off with a command or in the 'Settings' menu. Suggest, if you'd like a command, your command below here.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Couldn't you just ask them with /fmsg
As cookie very gladly pointed out in the thread that cynamoo made about the same topic you could just stalk someone's where about if you want to play with them but they didn't want to play with you

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I like this idea, but I think they should make it so if a player doesn't want anyone to know where they are, they can turn it off.

B

Britney Spears

I'd rather not have everyone on my friends list seeing in what lobby I am. I might want some alone time or play with a small group of friends which will be pretty much impossible when they always know where I am.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Great idea!
Another good suggestion. :)

I'd rather not have everyone on my friends list seeing in what lobby I am. I might want some alone time or play with a small group of friends which will be pretty much impossible when they always know where I am.
Not if you can turn it off. ;):eek:

Reactions: Ducky

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I really like your idea, but i think you can just ask the person self, which lobby he/she is, cause if you don't want to get stalked... Isn't it really good to add this

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Couldn't you just ask them with /fmsg
As cookie very gladly pointed out in the thread that cynamoo made about the same topic you could just stalk someone's where about if you want to play with them but they didn't want to play with you

That's exactly what he don't want to do. It's to save time because asking takes some time.

-

I'm neutral with this idea, if you don't want to get stalked by your friends maybe you can just turn it off in the settings. But I think it's fine how it is now too.
I can easily see if my friends playing 1.8 or 1.9, if they are ingame and which game they are playing.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's exactly what he don't want to do. It's to save time because asking takes some time.

-

I'm neutral with this idea, if you don't want to get stalked by your friends maybe you can just turn it off in the settings. But I think it's fine how it is now too.
I can easily see if my friends playing 1.8 or 1.9, if they are ingame and which game they are playing.
You already can But you can't see what lobby they are in which I don't want
Which with the rest of my message states why
Also if they don't tell you chances are they don't want you creeping in on them
Also look at this from staff's perspective normally you can't know when they are in vanish but now you could easily know ( yes there are 2 ways to know otherwise which 1 involves a bug but if your eyes are fast enough and you read their name quickly enough you can figure it out another isn't too easy since your chances of being right are slim

Reactions: Ducky and ElPtricko

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Good idea! You are nothing with Klompie is in skywars lobby. It is a lot better If you know wich lobby!
Good suggstion +1

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Good idea! You are nothing with Klompie is in skywars lobby. It is a lot better If you know wich lobby!
Good suggstion +1

Well, I think that's nonsense.
You can see if they playing games 1.8, no need to ask that anymore, you can see if they're ingame and if they are playing skywars.

So it's shows you a lot more than you think.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Could be more convenient if you want to go find your friends.

However, as said above sometimes players don't want others finding them since they either want to play alone or whatever reason.
Maybe an option to turn it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom