Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PoTigger_

Nov 27, 2016
Sorry if this is in the wrong forums section, but I was just wondering what the limit for friends is, and why we need one. That's it. Thank you.

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think there are 10 for stone ranked people, 20 for iron, 30 for lapiz, 40 for gold, 50 for diamond, 70 for emerald, and 100 for obsidian.

I have no idea why there is a friend limit. Maybe it's to make more money?

Reactions: Ping Ether
G

Gamerfull

Sorry if this is in the wrong forums section, but I was just wondering what the limit for friends is, and why we need one. That's it. Thank you.
People who do not have rank do not know what limit friends will have (I think they are 5 or 10) To have more capacity in the list of friends you have to buy rank;). Because I think if you did not buy the rank and you saw the advantage of having 100 friends and the 100 diamond rank too, people would not buy ranks because they would have the same advantage. I hope this message has answered your question :).

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I believe the friend plugin is currently glitched so you can have infinite friends. Once it is fixed, stone rank only has a 10 friend limit, and with each rank, you get more space. The friend plugin is there so you can see friends that are online and message them.

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think there are 10 for stone ranked people, 20 for iron, 30 for lapiz, 40 for gold, 50 for diamond, 70 for emerald, and 100 for obsidian.

10 friends, 20 friends, 30 friends. Thats what I mean.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It's bugged... I've had a stone friend with like 40 friends...
10 friends, 20 friends, 30 friends. Thats what I mean.
Pro tip: use the edit button! It's there for things like this :)

And also, I do think that they have it so that they can make some more perks with the little perks that they offer.

PoTigger_

Nov 27, 2016
Okay thank you all very much! will it delete my friends since I have more than 10 bc of the glitch?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Okay thank you all very much! will it delete my friends since I have more than 10 bc of the glitch?
That's a good question. I think it won't remove your friends, but you won't be able to add any more. And if you want to add more, you would most likely have to remove friends until you are down to 10.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
:D I have over 40 friends when I have the gold rank (It was awesome have a bunch of friends). The next day, it removed nearly all of my friends because of the friend limit so rn I only have 4 friends :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom