Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Hi, to avoid confusion, I make here this Thread. Today (28-2-2016) Is Cube Craft changed a liitle bit. / friend list, / friend add. / friend remove. all stopped working. it is removed and will not be coming back. So Pleas Deal With it . If you have any questions or corrections, please Reply to this thread.
With friendly regards Stijn

Reactions: RynezDev

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Then why do you make a topic explaining? Is this a troll or something like that?
I think it is, i still have my friends and the "only show friends" option is still available. So, if this /friend command series would be removed, this options would be removed too, and my friends would be gone too....

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Will this commands ever be replaced by a new friend system?
And why would these be removed? they were not causing problems...
They said a new party update is coming soon. Then, people will (probably) be able to join their friend's servers, message them privately and who knows what else. I can't wait for the new updates! ;)

/ friend list, / friend add. / friend remove. all stopped working. it is removed and will not be coming back.
Who told you they won't be coming back?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Most of these quotes and things you've all been told is quite vague and doesn't entirely mean anything, so let's just see what happens.

Also NedGaming, why did you make a thread for you to answer questions people may have if you have literally no idea what's going on yourself?

Reactions: Terrarialover11
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom