Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hello to everyone, hope you're doing amazing!

So I thought of this amazing idea that consists in adding tournaments every Friday (or another day) on SkyWars, Hunger Games, PvP 1vs1.
I think it would be amazing, whether or not the winner had a reward, I just think that it would complete amaze the community.

I know CubeCraft isn't a competitive server, but it's true that there are lots of people in the community that are competitive and would want a bigger challenge, and I thought this suggestion could make those players have a better experience while playing on the server.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you liked the suggestion! Have an awesome weekend :)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There's already an event led by StorySays. It takes place every 2 weeks. I know we don't have a tournament, but I think the community games are so much better than a tournament. Less salt, because we are just having fun with each other instead of being competitive. If you would like to have a bigger challenge, play with other pro players and create some challenges, like Trap 2 players, or Get a God apple. Besides, I have a question. Who's going to lead this event?

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
As said, there's an event called Community Games. There's a raffle that takes place at the end of this event where you can win 3 multipliers for a game of your choice.

However, if this were to happen, it couldn't happen on a Friday due to the Community Show at 7PM.

Reactions: williamSG

williamSG

May 4, 2018
There's already an event led by StorySays. It takes place every 2 weeks. I know we don't have a tournament, but I think the community games are so much better than a tournament. Less salt, because we are just having fun with each other instead of being competitive. If you would like to have a bigger challenge, play with other pro players and create some challenges, like Trap 2 players, or Get a God apple. Besides, I have a question. Who's going to lead this event?
Thanks for the reply! And the idea by the way, it could be awesome.
I didn't mean to say I'm pro, I was just exposing an idea for the competitive players.
See you on the server :)

williamSG

May 4, 2018
As said, there's an event called Community Games. There's a raffle that takes place at the end of this event where you can win 3 multipliers for a game of your choice.

However, if this were to happen, it couldn't happen on a Friday due to the Community Show at 7PM.
Ohh, really? Awesome!!! I didn't even know haha. Thanks for the reply :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom