Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about this?

  • Yes i want this!

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No sorry!

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Maybe.

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
Its nice that you've added Vanity points Because Someone has 71k vanity points an has all what he can buy......
 
B

Britney Spears

Guest
This idea sounds great :) .But i think that the cooldown should be a bit longer , because i think that it may cause some lagg.
 

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
966
615
168
25
Sun
I like it but I think one of the two must be for Obsidian+, cause we need more Obsidian only perks.

Still nice idea :D
 

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
1,441
1,153
223
25
Netherlands
Sounds like music in my ears :D kinda makes me think of something I've suggested before called the Rocket Boots, shooting you high up in the air and than fall down! I'd rather see this in the format of a gadget, but overall +1 !!!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom