• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I'm actually not opposed to this idea, maybe if for 1 weekend a month everyone can vote? Seems cool, would let people "try out" ranks without actually having them sorta.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
i love how all the ppl with ranks are saying no, and all the stone ranks are saying yes. lol

Reactions: Erwin's

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
i love how all the ppl with ranks are saying no, and all the stone ranks are saying yes. lol
I'm stone rank and I agree.
Do you want to know why?
I think it would attract more players to the server, because these events are exclusive events.
I think it would be cool to have them added for a weekend or something, once a year.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Support, but maybe not for all games simultaneously. Have one for Arcade, then Skywars, then Survival Games, etc.

That way, it entices people to donate, whilst opening people up to games that they would otherwise never play.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
Voting is something special, it's not a regular thing you can get with voting. I don't think they should add this because then no one should buy a rank anymore.

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
I don't agree with this idea, I think the biggest thing you get for buying a rank Lapiz or higher is the voting option in games and that is the thing the most people buy a rank for. So why have stone rankers the right to get sometimes the permission were donators have paid for. It will be really unfair to donators. I am not talking only about myself but I think many donators don't want this. Of course, Stone ranks want this but If you wan to vote: "Buy a rank" because this is how it works on CubeCraft. If this will be added the whole value of a rank will go down like a falling stone. What I think that will happen if people don't buy ranks anymore: CubeCraft don't get that much income and will not have the money to host their servers anymore and CubeCraft will go down. I don't think that is what we want :p

But this is my opinion ;)

In almost every game there is a free weekend Destiny 2, Tom Clany's The Division and For Honor. Those are $ 59,99 or $129,99 if you wanna buy deluxe edition. Even they have free weekends. But is still respect you're opnion

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom