Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
Hi!

If anyone has suggested this, I'm sorry to do it again!
I constantly try to think of ideas to help my favorite server to improve, that's why I have come up with this new idea, I await your advice and comment on it, be it good or bad! ^^

I think voting for the server is something important to help it grow more, especially in these difficult times for CubeCraft.
For this reason it has occurred to me to create a "Free-Rank" for people who vote for the server (it can be by a single vote, or by X number of votes, as they prefer).

As there are already users with a rank, in my case I am a diamond (prefix on chat), it occurred to me to grant users this in a way (suffix), although in the TAB it can be put as a prefix, since only the color is seen of rank.

• Sad
Reactions: ItsSennee

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Sorry, I disagree, if people can get a free rank quite easily then there is no point anymore for cubecraft selling other ranks.
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: xELITESx and Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom