Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xELITESx

Well-Known Member
Nov 6, 2017
49
78
93
29
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
Hi!

If anyone has suggested this, I'm sorry to do it again!
I constantly try to think of ideas to help my favorite server to improve, that's why I have come up with this new idea, I await your advice and comment on it, be it good or bad! ^^

I think voting for the server is something important to help it grow more, especially in these difficult times for CubeCraft.
For this reason it has occurred to me to create a "Free-Rank" for people who vote for the server (it can be by a single vote, or by X number of votes, as they prefer).

As there are already users with a rank, in my case I am a diamond (prefix on chat), it occurred to me to grant users this in a way (suffix), although in the TAB it can be put as a prefix, since only the color is seen of rank.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ItsSennee

ItsSennee

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
499
453
79
20
Hello
Sorry, I disagree, if people can get a free rank quite easily then there is no point anymore for cubecraft selling other ranks.
Have a good day! 💎
 
  • Like
Reactions: xELITESx and Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom