Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Opgezocht

Mar 20, 2020
No, that is not how this system works. You can buy a lifetime rank, and if you want a plus rank.
i mean you know when a plus player come in the lobby then you see that he is joined Right i mean i want that that for all the obsidian ranks is that you see when a obbi rank joined the lobby

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
i mean you know when a plus player come in the lobby then you see that he is joined Right i mean i want that that for all the obsidian ranks is that you see when a obbi rank joined the lobby
That's a huge difference. Having plus or just having join notifications. If you only want the join notification for Obsidian rank instead of Plus it might be good to edit your first message.

Back to your suggestion: No, I don't think there should be notifications for Obsidian ranks joining the lobby. Why? It would spam the chat. We have quite a lot Obsidian ranks, the chat would be filled with join messages and all other messages will get lost. Secondly, join notification is something you get if you buy plus. That's one of the ''benefits'' as a plus member. That should not be changed.

I don't agree and give your suggestion a -1. (Tip: Next time tell us more what your idea's are and what you would like to see. Your suggestion is lacking information.)

- Dutch

Reactions: Lime

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
People are paying 7.99 USD a month for plus, meanwhile you're sponsoring CubeCraft. I really don't agree with this since you can buy plus right now with a lower rank. I don't think this is fair. If every obsidian ranker gets 2 votes for lifetime, the voting system would be really annoying.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't agree actually.. Like the person above me mentioned, a normal rank is for lifetime and a plus rank is for subscriptions so..

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I meant the chat*
I agree with this, there are a lot of obsidian rankers, the chat would be full.
Both get that feature.
I don't think that's a great idea since this is a plus feature and when obsidian rankers get this, obsidian rankers (or other rankers) won't think plus is worth it with not that many extra feature's. Also the chat would be full since there are a lot of obsidian rankers.

D

Deleted member 469419

No no and no. A obsidian rank is different to Plus rank. The Plus rank is a additional rank that paying for it, can be getting by any ranks even the stone. The Plus rank contain a different things than Obsidian rank, Emotes, bold colour, access to private forums... Why should obsidian get this? Furthermore, cubecraft created PLUS because people got bored of the classic ranks and were asking for a new one. And why obsidian and no Emerald/Diamond for example? If you are gonna say for the money spent, don't. There are some people with Iron rank who have spent more money than anybody buying packs, miniatures...

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I know what you mean, and from where are you coming.
Sure, the obsidian rank is expensive, however sales appear very often, plus the price is not unreasonable, because you get a ton of perks, quirks and other features which actually get updated pretty often(when small loot updates appear like the ranked balloons one).
The plus rank package is unique in its own way, by giving its own cool features which fit well with most of the ranks.
I don’t think it’s overpriced for what it gives, plus the content it’s offering is getting better and better so often when new bundles come out, or when a certain amount of months pass(It gives you caged after having the subscription for every 3 months).
From what I’ve seen the majority of plus rank users are the Obsidian ranked users, which means a lot of income is coming out from those people.
I’m sure CCGN wouldn’t like to ,,disable” a huge income just from doing that.
It’s more logical to offer a the obsidian rank with lifetime plus packages for a higher price instead of doing this for free.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Every Obsidian rank need to get free plus :D
Why do you want this? Explain why you want plus as an Obsidian Ranker. I have Obsidian and Plus and people are already suggesting why they want more things in the Obsidian rank on CubeCraft. The Plus rank is a subscription, so it's your own choice to subscribe to that. And if you don't want plus anymore, you have to wait it out.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom