Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
T

The Lord Pleb

Hi, I have a problem. Usually in minecraft with optifine I go to 20 or 30 FPS. The problem is that PvP drops me to 15 or 10 and I have tried several mods that upload FPS but none serve me. Before Probe the BetterFPS and got to go to 40 and 50. What I want to know: Anyone know any Mod that uploads FPS? (Please, if it might be compatible with LabyMod, if it is not the same)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hi, I have a problem. Usually in minecraft with optifine I go to 20 or 30 FPS. The problem is that PvP drops me to 15 or 10 and I have tried several mods that upload FPS but none serve me. Before Probe the BetterFPS and got to go to 40 and 50. What I want to know: Anyone know any Mod that uploads FPS? (Please, if it might be compatible with LabyMod, if it is not the same)
Feel free to talk in Spanish. it makes it easier for everyone to understand because a translator messes up sentence meaning.

As to the actually question, have you used optifine? If not, optifine can help smooth your fps out and allows you to edit different settings. For example, you can turn off many specific types of particles such as rain. This can really help boost fps.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
T

The Lord Pleb

Ya he probado Optifine, y me sigue llendo igual, por eso pregunté si alguien conoce algún Mod (Preferiblemente compatible con LabyMod) que suba FPS

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ya he probado Optifine, y me sigue llendo igual, por eso pregunté si alguien conoce algún Mod (Preferiblemente compatible con LabyMod) que suba FPS
¿Has probado con jugar con las opciones de Optifine? No es solo instalarlo y ya, puedes desactivar algunas opciones para incrementar tus FPS.

T

The Lord Pleb

Español:
Cuando digo que he probado Optifine, no me refiero a instalarlo y ya.
he probado incluso a desactivar todas las opciones que se pueden, he buscado tutoriales y nada. Por eso pregunte si alguien se sabe algun Mod que bla bla bla...
English:
When I say I've tried Optifine, I do not mean to install it anymore. I have even tried to disable all the options that can be, I have looked for tutorials and nothing. That's why I asked if anyone knows any Mod that bla bla bla ...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Los FPS también dependen del tipo de ordenador que tengas, no vas a querer tener 300 FPS si tienes Windows XP por ejemplo.
Los FPS van de acuerdo al núcleo, procesador, tarjeta de vídeo o RAM que tengas.

T

The Lord Pleb

*delete dis*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Si no me equivoco, las características que tiene tu ordenador son casi las mismas que tiene mi portátil. En los lobbies tengo de 20 a 100 fps, dependiendo de las estructuras y en los juegos es variable. Lo que te puedo decir es que compres un ordenador que sea apto para juegos, eso yo haré también.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom