Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I can confirm that Minecraft does run much better on Windows 7 then Windows 8.
Most likely because windows 8 Computers aren't really for Gaming much more for browsing the internet. If you are a sophisticated sane personality who prefer ease of use and functionality over bling should go for Windows 7. Nothing is really different with Win8, Just the startup screen is different thats about it.

Reactions: allstarninja

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Holy butts I didn't get the alerts for this XD.

I always have priority high, drew. And those are my exact settings.

I have an HP Pavillion 22, I can't get my specs now :3 brother on the computer.

I cannot change my allocated RAM because it says that something is wrong (will send screenshots soon.)

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
Holy butts I didn't get the alerts for this XD.

I always have priority high, drew. And those are my exact settings.

I have an HP Pavillion 22, I can't get my specs now :3 brother on the computer.

I cannot change my allocated RAM because it says that something is wrong (will send screenshots soon.)

No, no, no, no I guess you're using 32-bit Java? ;o

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
It's actually Vertical Synchronization. :)

Basically, it sets your game to update based on your monitors display per second or your Hertz.
Basically the Max Fps of your monitor for some monitors they don't have restricted fps, only old monitors do it nowadays, it's not exactly a good video feature to have it can be a little annoying, It seems as if it makes you lag a lot more. primarily why you never enable it.
Typo, it is Vertical...srry fo that....and however the Syncro thing is written...#notenglish

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Yup. Can't get 64 bit..
If you don't have 32 bit, you would have to put a new installation of Windows to get 64 bit...
Also if you want to play in Windows 7 in Windows 8, right click you Minecraft.exe/.jar, go properties, then Compatibility, go in compatibility mode and click run with Windows 7.

If your CPU does not support 64bit, you will need a new PC, or of you built it, buy a new CPU...I use the Intel Core i5 since it is better for MineCraft, since Minecraft a CPU intensive game.

Atomiccheese1

Mar 22, 2014
Step 1: Buy a new PC
Step 2: Sell your current PC
Step 3: Eat KFC as a relief that your life is now better from everything that has ever happened.

In 2007, Newell openly expressed his displeasure over developing his software for gaming consoles, particularly the PlayStation 3. In regard to the system, Newell was once quoted as claiming that developing processes for the console in general was "a waste of everybody's time"[5] and "a disaster on many levels ... I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a do over. Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it'."[6] Nevertheless, at E3 in 2010, Newell appeared on stage at Sony's keynote; while acknowledging his past outspoken comments on console development, he discussed the open nature of Sony's PlayStation 3 platform, and announced Portal 2 for the console, remarking that with Steamworks support it would be the best version for any console.[7] Newell has also criticized the Xbox Live service, referring to it as "a train wreck".[8] He was also intensely critical of Microsoft's latest operating system Windows 8, calling it a "catastrophe" and a threat to the usually open nature of PC gaming.[9]

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Your system is 32-bit?

That will be the cause of your low FPS unfortunately it cannot be fixed without a OS reinstallation.
If you don't have 32 bit, you would have to put a new installation of Windows to get 64 bit...
Also if you want to play in Windows 7 in Windows 8, right click you Minecraft.exe/.jar, go properties, then Compatibility, go in compatibility mode and click run with Windows 7.

If your CPU does not support 64bit, you will need a new PC, or of you built it, buy a new CPU...I use the Intel Core i5 since it is better for MineCraft, since Minecraft a CPU intensive game.

Both the CPU, mobo, memory etc all need to support 64-bit addressing. Its not as simple as changing a CPU and reinstalling. Theres a large difference between 64 and 32 bit in how all the components address memory/links/etc.

If you're running on a 32-bit system, I can already say you may need to update your computer in the near future. HP Pavillion with 32 bit tells me the system likely has a dual core low Ghz processor, less then 4GB (likely 2) of RAM, either an integrated GPU or perhaps a low power (laptop type) GPU from Nvidia (HP usually uses Nvidia stuff) - So not quite the gaming computer. Theres not exactly lots you can do to get better framerates other then upgrading to a better system. (Consider MacBooks ;) )

Reactions: Story and Younisco

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Both the CPU, mobo, memory etc all need to support 64-bit addressing. Its not as simple as changing a CPU and reinstalling. Theres a large difference between 64 and 32 bit in how all the components address memory/links/etc.

If you're running on a 32-bit system, I can already say you may need to update your computer in the near future. HP Pavillion with 32 bit tells me the system likely has a dual core low Ghz processor, less then 4GB (likely 2) of RAM, either an integrated GPU or perhaps a low power (laptop type) GPU from Nvidia (HP usually uses Nvidia stuff) - So not quite the gaming computer. Theres not exactly lots you can do to get better framerates other then upgrading to a better system. (Consider MacBooks ;) )
Hahahaha Sorry Sir

Reactions: Trickmaster

JirdTheNird

Sep 9, 2014
I think you quoted the qrong person xD But I meant change back to windows 7 (I can't) (I DON'T THINK 0-o)
There is a way to change back to windows 7 BUT, I did that and I've lost my windows 8 and it says my windows 7 is NOT genuine. So I do not recommend doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom