Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
So after a little help from tech savvy ppl! So I recently watched a video about setting vsync to 0 in the options file and ensuring graphics driver is updated. This worked and boosted my fps from 60 to around 100 average. But for some reason the next day its as if capped back to 60. All the settings are the same so I don't know what's changed......anyone got any ideas or suggestions ??????

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So after a little help from tech savvy ppl! So I recently watched a video about setting vsync to 0 in the options file and ensuring graphics driver is updated. This worked and boosted my fps from 60 to around 100 average. But for some reason the next day its as if capped back to 60. All the settings are the same so I don't know what's changed......anyone got any ideas or suggestions ??????
Vsync synchronizes your fps with the hertz of your monitor and can't go higher then the hertz of your monitor if you have it turned on.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Go to the panel of your Graphics Card, and manually configure Vsync as disabled, and if it is possible to do it for a specific program, much better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom