Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Yes - I agree with suggestion 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I agree with suggestion 2.

• Yes - I agree with suggestions 1 and 3.

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Hello! First of all, I like the new forums very much! I do have 3 suggestions though.

First Suggestion:

My first suggestion might actually be a bug on phone (iPhone). If I click on something that pops up from underneath is doesn’t fill the whole screen anymore. I think it was better before, it looks like this now:
04F97E46-2436-46CC-9907-B122DDA1DB8F.jpeg

D91BD79C-B7B5-451A-9BF5-6D49B0E2625D.jpeg

Before it just filled the whole screen.

I suggest to make it fill the whole screen again.

Second Suggestion:

This second suggestion is a lot less important, it’s more my personal preference. On someone’s profile, people can write messages as you probably know. Before there was already a place where you could just start typing, but now, you have to first click on the ‘comment’ button. It looks like this now:
AC4E97C3-96C6-4B5C-AF57-3AA213410ED6.jpeg

After you click on the comment button it looks like this:
A3CADB8C-E1FF-4FBB-AF32-6055C3AF03B1.jpeg

Before, it was already like in this second picture. That meant, that you didn’t need to click on ‘comment’ first.

I suggest to remove the ‘comment’ button and

Third Suggestion:

My third suggestion is a QOL thing to make posting threads a little easier. Before, you had the ‘Preview’ button which allowed you to preview how your thread would look. Now, however, that ‘Preview’ button has been removed.

I suggest adding it back.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I don't entirely understand the gravity of these issues so I can't exactly weigh-in here. I haven't used the forums on my mobile device so I'm not entirely aware of the suggestions you are making and how they will affect the forums.
Nevertheless, if any mobile forum users understand these problems and agree with them, I hope you will support this thread.
For now, I will just stay neutral here.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I've read through your suggestion again and changed my vote.

First Suggestion:

My first suggestion might actually be a bug on phone (iPhone). If I click on something that pops up from underneath is doesn’t fill the whole screen anymore. I think it was better before, it looks like this now:
04F97E46-2436-46CC-9907-B122DDA1DB8F.jpeg

D91BD79C-B7B5-451A-9BF5-6D49B0E2625D.jpeg

Before it just filled the whole screen.

I suggest to make it fill the whole screen a
This might indeed be a bug, but I have never noticed this and it never annoyed me. So I feel like it's fine that way.

Second Suggestion:

This second suggestion is a lot less important, it’s more my personal preference. On someone’s profile, people can write messages as you probably know. Before there was already a place where you could just start typing, but now, you have to first click on the ‘comment’ button. It looks like this now:
AC4E97C3-96C6-4B5C-AF57-3AA213410ED6.jpeg

After you click on the comment button it looks like this:
A3CADB8C-E1FF-4FBB-AF32-6055C3AF03B1.jpeg

Before, it was already like in this second picture. That meant, that you didn’t need to click on ‘comment’ first.

I suggest to remove the ‘comment’ button and
I think that this update was a good one. There were quite a lot of people who accidentally commented on a profile post while they wanted to create a new one. This update prevents that from happening as you have to click on comment in order to comment on a profile post.

Third Suggestion:

My third suggestion is a QOL thing to make posting threads a little easier. Before, you had the ‘Preview’ button which allowed you to preview how your thread would look. Now, however, that ‘Preview’ button has been removed.

This suggestion is actually a good one. I've seen some people complaining about low quality forum posts and suggestions and removing this is not going to help a lot. With adding this back people can check if their suggestion looks good and ready to post which could mean that the post has a higher quality than when you are not able to check that. It's also handy to check if you haven't made any mistakes that need to be fixed.

Reactions: xHappyMood

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Third Suggestion:

1603919701283.png

Still exists, just in a different place :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Third Suggestion:

Great idea! I really loved having this for my long suggestion threads and I believe it should be added back! +1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.