Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Forums Testing

Hi peeps!

If you're reading this, it means you got into the new forums testing, congratulations! The purpose of this testing is for bug reporting and feedback. We want our new forums to be perfect for release, so we need your help!
You should be able to access the updated forums by following these steps:

1. Go to this website: https://beta.cubecraft.net

2. Log in to your account as normal.

3. Browse through the new forums! Test it for bugs, post whatever you want (within reason, all rules still apply), and try and break it. Use different zooms on your browser, see if anything is out of place, and give some feedback on the theme!

Bug Reporting

To submit bugs, you need to follow this template in a new thread

Title: [BUG] ___

Bug: state your bug

Evidence: this can be in the form of a video or a series of screenshots where necessary.

Giving Suggestions

To submit feedback and suggestions, you need to follow this template in a new thread:

Title: [SUGGESTION] ___

Suggestions: state your suggestion. This can be about the colour palette, the icons, or anything else about the revamp.

You are more than free to give your own opinion on other people's suggestions!

Discord

We also have a Discord channel where you can have conversations with other beta testers about the theme and functionality of the new forums. The regular Discord rules apply there. Please tell @Younisco your Discord usernames and he will add you to channel.
You should not report bugs there - report all bugs you see on our current forums. There will be regular resets of the beta website, so if you post anything there, it may not stay there for long!

If you want anyone else to join this beta testing, feel free to let @Younisco know. He can add them, just as long as they are active and are willing to give constructive criticism. We do not want to put out a lacklustre revamp - so your feedback is paramount to its success! :D

Should you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me or @Younisco a message!

Thanks, we look forward to your feedback!

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: Priley

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Priley

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
@Thefty @_The13thDoctor_ @Molly (KitsuneToru) @NotGingerGeek @Loonest @Remmie @Rifyy @Nutuu @komododragon 2002 @pigglet @Dutchyyy @Finixly @ItzEnd3r @Lİoneſſeſ @TheZigbot9000 @RobinDn @RickDeKlomp @Axyy @Smoothlyy @Megaaa @Sophie

Hi everyone! You are our first batch of beta testers, welcome!

Let me know your Discord and I'll add you to the Discord channel. c;

Hey Youn? Can you add me on Discord? I know people have been having problems adding me and i won't to see if you people can add me

Reactions: ObrigadoADeus

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
D

Deleted member 294498

Thanks for adding me for testing! My discord is Lion#5482 ^^
Exciteeeed!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey peeps, just as an update, the forums roll-out has gone very well! We've received a lot of bug reports and feedback from everyone and we really appreciate it!

As a note, all of the bug reports that are locked are ones that have been recorded and have been fixed. Try and check if there is a thread of the same topic before posting it, as it may have been reported already!

Thanks everyone 💝

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom