Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if the stats of players could be added into forums. There's lot to explain so let's begin.

• A stats button on the forums which leads you to another page which says "IGN" you put your ign in it. If you did that there will be a list of every game. You can click on a game and see your statistics of that game. https://gyazo.com/8463b1aab46a59a168d84563ef885d49?token=5447f1c0db6e415fd695fa45d1d1f0f5
  • I've also came up with an idea that will let you see on what place you're in a game. Example: "Hey I've gotten 82 wins in egg wars, I'm wondering on what place I'm." Checking it on the leaderboard on forums. "Ahh, place 1234. Let's try to hit 1000".

Thanks for reading this suggestion. Let me know your opinions.

Cheers,
Openen

EDIT: Poll was added thanks to @iLoveYouu
EDIT: Adding a privacy button. This won't allow people to view someone's stats.

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I realy like this idea , i saw this on other server. I know that people can be competitive sometimes so it would be awesome to check their stats. I also wanna know how many hours i played globaly that would be very awesome.

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
This could be nice, but I think that there should be a "privacy" switch so that when the switch is activated, only you can can see your stats. Some players just want privacy.
Anyway, nice suggestion.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if the stats of players could be added into forums. There's lot to explain so let's begin.

• A stats button on the forums which leads you to another page which says "IGN" you put your ign in it. If you did that there will be a list of every game. You can click on a game and see your statistics of that game. https://gyazo.com/8463b1aab46a59a168d84563ef885d49?token=5447f1c0db6e415fd695fa45d1d1f0f5
  • I've also came up with an idea that will let you see on what place you're in a game. Example: "Hey I've gotten 82 wins in egg wars, I'm wondering on what place I'm." Checking it on the leaderboard on forums. "Ahh, place 1234. Let's try to hit 1000".

Thanks for reading this suggestion. Let me know your opinions.

Cheers,
Openen

EDIT: Poll was added thanks to @iLoveYouu
So like Hypixel? Love it!
This could be nice, but I think that there should be a "privacy" switch so that when the switch is activated, only you can can see your stats. Some players just want privacy.
Anyway, nice suggestion.
That could be nice. I tried thinking of any cons, but that is clearly impossible with such a great idea like this @Lexu1 @Spookrijder1. This idea is so awesome, you should tag a mod to see his opinion on this.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

Reactions: Exull

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
They have this in Hypixle and think it would be a cool idea to add it in Cube too.

I could keep track and don't have to hop in game just for the stats ;)

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
It's true that Hypixel has it too, but Cubecraft used to have this page. Like 2 years ago, if I remember good, in the statistics page you could search player statistics, but not the position in the leader-board. I don't know why they removed it, maybe for privacy as some of you have said or just because didn't work properly.

I would like to see this website back, would be very interesting to see your statistics and other player statistics, and also the position in the leaderboard. About privacy, I would add an option to disable it, for if you don't want to show your statistics.

I hope this will be added, nice suggestion @Spookrijder1.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
It's true that Hypixel has it too, but Cubecraft used to have this page. Like 2 years ago, if I remember good, in the statistics page you could search player statistics, but not the position in the leader-board. I don't know why they removed it, maybe for privacy as some of you have said or just because didn't work properly.

I would like to see this website back, would be very interesting to see your statistics and other player statistics, and also the position in the leaderboard. About privacy, I would add an option to disable it, for if you don't want to show your statistics.

I hope this will be added, nice suggestion @Spookrijder1.
Tes i want an option to disable this . Theres no need for people to see my ign . It is none of their buisness

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Yeahh, this could be really useful to have.

I'm striking for the duels leaderboard at the moment, I'm a little over half way. Occasionally, I start to wonder "how many people are ahead of me?" or "is there other people who are right behind me?" I would love to see the forums leaderboard. However, I'm neutral about seeing people's direct stats. I don't want people to see my wins on duels, as that may motivate others to work even harder (Pretty selfish explanation). Adding the privacy button sounds good, maybe even make it so you can toggle each stats' visibility.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I always support the addition of in game statistics on the forum/website. I don't really see anything wrong with it. It would be a cool feature to have, and it'll be nice to explore everyone's stats. I also don't really see a point in adding a privacy switch over this. I know some people care a lot about stats, but in the end, it's a game. These stats should also include parkour statistics, cubelets, points, etc.

Yeahh, this could be really useful to have.

I'm striking for the duels leaderboard at the moment, I'm a little over half way. Occasionally, I start to wonder "how many people are ahead of me?" or "is there other people who are right behind me?" I would love to see the forums leaderboard. However, I'm neutral about seeing people's direct stats. I don't want people to see my wins on duels, as that may motivate others to work even harder (Pretty selfish explanation). Adding the privacy button sounds good, maybe even make it so you can toggle each stats' visibility.

Last time I saw your stats, you were around 3-5k? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about getting to the leaderboard. You can take your time climbing it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom