• No :(

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, but it needs to be improved

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
I think Cubecraft said before that they dont copy other stuff (instead of SG), and as you see, the hypickle forums has the same frames that you suggested xd.
But, if cube wants to lie again, go ahead, add this, I support this idea then I guess.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Read it again you can only activate it by doing it by yourself, if you don't want it than you don't need to do it, read again by "how to activate this" you can only activate it if you want it so it isn't necessary if you don't want it. :) (ikr bad grammar blame the mornings) :D
I get it read eh...
Yes if it's tweaked a bit...
So like I said none of the Colors would fit my PP so why not Make frame prefixes and then give Donators exclusive colors... What ever they want...
Wait there is more,
Then (because every1 is complaining about Obsidian Ranks not having perks)
Give Obsidian maybe even Emerald+ Exclusive prefixes for the Frames...

Reactions: ciwa

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
That's not 100% true.
In my opinion some of their games are fun, and some are just crap / ripoff's.
The thing that's lame about Hypixel is the community, they are 1.8 Only and a VIP / MVP can do SOOOO much more then a regular player.
I'm suprised EULA didn't step in, I remember I joined Cops and Crims for the first time and only Ranks had acces to a certain gun, how in the world was that allowed. I'm not sure if they changed it by now.
Eula only steps in in extreme cases because mojang doesn't care :P Also shutting down hypixel would not go over so well with the community so might as well keep the community happy and allow a small Eula violation.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
That's not 100% true.
In my opinion some of their games are fun, and some are just crap / ripoff's.
The thing that's lame about Hypixel is the community, they are 1.8 Only and a VIP / MVP can do SOOOO much more then a regular player.
I'm suprised EULA didn't step in, I remember I joined Cops and Crims for the first time and only Ranks had acces to a certain gun, how in the world was that allowed. I'm not sure if they changed it by now.
Maybe i needed to set by it was my opinion.. oops xDD

JeannasGaming

Oct 1, 2016
Have u ever had that dream where u get a free rank, and when u wake up u think it is real, but what is REAL is ur hospital bill for ur broken hand u got punching ur wall because it was just a dream

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom