Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamTyler

Oct 4, 2016
a jar of dirt.
So I believe in the "Off-topic area" there should be an "Introductions" section and a "Non-Server Discussion".
These would let players introduce themselves and discuss things outside of CubeCraft.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This could be an option, but if you want to meet someone or you want to know who he/she is just start a conversation with that person to know him better. Also if everyone introduces himself, everyone has to post one post and that's it. This archieve will be dead after two weeks. But I understand your idea.
(Btw there is already a thread of this concept: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tell-me-about-yourself-or-chill.164707/#post-663578) :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There is a thread in the media section about introducing yourself. I believe staff did not want a whole forums dedicated to it considering there will be hundreds of threads a day, and there will be one player who decides to welcome every player for messages/likes. :)

TeamTyler

Oct 4, 2016
a jar of dirt.
There is a thread in the media section about introducing yourself. I believe staff did not want a whole forums dedicated to it considering there will be hundreds of threads a day, and there will be one player who decides to welcome every player for messages/likes. :)
Hm, fair enough. Not everyone likes posts that welcome you though :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I really like this, I would like something were people can introduce themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom