Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does it bother you that news threads are often delayed?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
The news posts never come out alongside their respective updates anymore. This probably isn't a big deal for some, but I always enjoyed reading up on an update before trying it myself. Plus, the news posts used to give people a pretty good reason to create a forums account, but nowadays with the news posts taking so long to come out, most new players learn everything there is to know about an update in-game, giving them no reason to come to the forums at all.

I suggest releasing news threads alongside - or even before - the release of their respective updates. I'm assuming the reason they don't already, is because they're time-consuming to write up. If that's the case, then please write the threads in advance of an update's completion if possible. Thanks c:

Also, because this is quite a petty suggestion, I've created a poll to get other people's thoughts on the matter. Pls vote or I will ember you ty
 

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
1,530
3,164
343
argleton
Literally delayed about an hour at most (obviously this update was an exception), and updates are usually released in school / uni / college / office hours time for us in the UK so it's not much of an issue.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom