Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does it bother you that news threads are often delayed?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The news posts never come out alongside their respective updates anymore. This probably isn't a big deal for some, but I always enjoyed reading up on an update before trying it myself. Plus, the news posts used to give people a pretty good reason to create a forums account, but nowadays with the news posts taking so long to come out, most new players learn everything there is to know about an update in-game, giving them no reason to come to the forums at all.

I suggest releasing news threads alongside - or even before - the release of their respective updates. I'm assuming the reason they don't already, is because they're time-consuming to write up. If that's the case, then please write the threads in advance of an update's completion if possible. Thanks c:

Also, because this is quite a petty suggestion, I've created a poll to get other people's thoughts on the matter. Pls vote or I will ember you ty

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Literally delayed about an hour at most (obviously this update was an exception), and updates are usually released in school / uni / college / office hours time for us in the UK so it's not much of an issue.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom