[Forums] Future News Posts Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sophie, Mar 13, 2018.

?

Does it bother you that news threads are often delayed?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Sophie

Sophie Member

Divine_Nyx
    Diamond
    The news posts never come out alongside their respective updates anymore. This probably isn't a big deal for some, but I always enjoyed reading up on an update before trying it myself. Plus, the news posts used to give people a pretty good reason to create a forums account, but nowadays with the news posts taking so long to come out, most new players learn everything there is to know about an update in-game, giving them no reason to come to the forums at all.

I suggest releasing news threads alongside - or even before - the release of their respective updates. I'm assuming the reason they don't already, is because they're time-consuming to write up. If that's the case, then please write the threads in advance of an update's completion if possible. Thanks c:

Also, because this is quite a petty suggestion, I've created a poll to get other people's thoughts on the matter. Pls vote or I will ember you ty

2. Commissioned

Commissioned Member

Commissioned
    Emerald
    Literally delayed about an hour at most (obviously this update was an exception), and updates are usually released in school / uni / college / office hours time for us in the UK so it's not much of an issue.

3. Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror Member

Gainfullterror
    Obsidian
    Just gonna bump this again since the Easter thread was supposedly somewhat delayed. (It's been 9 days since the last post btw)

Sophie, MagnificentSpam and Spoon. like this.
  4. Commissioned

Commissioned Member

Commissioned
    Emerald
    30 minutes delayed

5. Spoon.

Spoon. Member

Spuuuni
    Gold
    This should get get implemented :0

Sophie likes this.