Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
What is my suggestion?
My suggestion is to add a chat box to forums, firstly this will get more people in the community communicating and if players want some help or want general chat they can talk there also this gives staff the chance to see what a player is like.
Also, possibly people could apply to be a chat box 'helper' and just watch over chat box and check people are behaving and help with any issues.​

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I currently see no need for this.
We have TeamSpeak and Discord.
If players have a question we simply reply to their profile post.
And if they want an insta-reply from Staff just simply join Discord or Star a conversation with them.
Also adding a chatbox helper would slow down things a bit. (Example: reports, actual helper applies etc.)
You didn't even explain who would read the applies or what the requirements were for them.
Overal it's just unnecessary since Moderators are very active on the Forums.

By the way, I see that you're posting a lot of different suggestion separately, instead of doing that you could put all your ideas in one big suggestion thread.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont see a need for this
like said above we have Discord and TeamSpeak its easy to get in contact with players on there
Chat Box Helper really that can actually be a bad thing for other staff members people would be applying for chat box Helper more then actual Helper

Reactions: Mr_T_thats_me

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
i dont see a need for this
like said above we have Discord and TeamSpeak its easy to get in contact with players on there
Chat Box Helper really that can actually be a bad thing for other staff members people would be applying for chat box Helper more then actual Helper
Both have a good point that I see now @iLoveYouu please lock and deny thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom