Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

Hello , today forums terrorized me . I have a condition called arachniphobia - fear of arachnids. I have avoided spiders my whole life and when I logged on today I saw a guy called KoiYT post an image of a levithian spider and I dropped juice all over my homework...

What if someone were to post something seizure inducing and the victim dies?

Since most helper wannabes read the rules , add an extra point -

Please be considerate when posting images of spiders it flashy rainbow things

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
-1, doesn't go far enough.

Somebody on here had a pufferfish profile picture, and I have a severe phobia of the Power Puffer Girls Fish. I almost had nine heart attacks when I first saw it, and punched a hole in my monitor out of fright.

Anybody who posts pictures that scare other players, be it intentional or otherwise, should be permanently banned for a month at least! They should also be legally required to send their device(s) to Cube's offices to be destroyed.

#OldCCG #MakeCubeSafeAgain

Whoa orange is so beautiful
ahhhhh

A

A pigeon

-1, doesn't go far enough.

Somebody on here had a pufferfish profile picture, and I have a severe phobia of the Power Puffer Girls Fish. I almost had nine heart attacks when I first saw it, and punched a hole in my monitor out of fright.

Anybody who posts pictures that scare other players, be it intentional or otherwise, should be permanently banned for a month at least! They should also be legally required to send their device(s) to Cube's offices to be destroyed.

#OldCCG #MakeCubeSafeAgain

Whoa orange is so beautiful
ahhhhh
You dont know how it feels.

@CommunistCactus lock

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello , today forums terrorized me . I have a condition called arachniphobia - fear of arachnids. I have avoided spiders my whole life and when I logged on today I saw a guy called KoiYT post an image of a levithian spider and I dropped juice all over my homework...

What if someone were to post something seizure inducing and the victim dies?

Since most helper wannabes read the rules , add an extra point -

Please be considerate when posting images of spiders it flashy rainbow things
This is probably the most irrational fear ive heard of, our logs on humans have shown that humans get afraid of the most insignificant of things, so this actually confuses me

Also if you are afraid of spiders, how do you play this game?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
@CommunistCactus do your job and lock it already ugh!! smh

This is probably the most irrational fear ive heard of, our logs on humans have shown that humans get afraid of the most insignificant of things, so this actually confuses me

Also if you are afraid of spiders, how do you play this game?
upload_2017-9-27_12-36-20.jpeg

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry to hear that you are afraid of spiders and have had a problem with the picture being posted. I had a friend before who had arachnophobia, Sadly there is no rule against that picture being posted unless it is not relevant to the section or has inappropriate or immature content. Enjoy the rest of your day though and may a spider never be near you again :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Omg @CommunistCactus y u no lock ?

Anyways, I don't think this extreme case is enough to enforce a rule banning profile pictures with spiders, I mean, good luck with halloween.

Not many people spill their juice over spiders like that.

Maybe if there where to be a propper seizure inducing profile picture to come up we'd take action as we currently do with other less appropriate pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
Top Bottom