Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
📝 Forums - Add a few new reactions 📝

Hello, fellow CubeCrafters!
Today I have another suggestion. Lately, I've started to notice that there are only 6 reactions, that allow you to respond to someone else's post.

Currently, there are only these 6:
1622622166606.png

For example, sometimes I disagree with a post, that might be because it’s incorrect, and unfortunately, I can't make that clear quickly. I would like these emojis to be added as standard reactions in all sub-forums:

Reactions I'd like to add:

- 👎 (Thumbs down)
- :heart: (Heart)
- 🧐 (Face with monocle)
- 👀 (Eyes)
- 😅 (Sweat smile)

I think this is a good addition to quickly clarify your reaction/opinion on a forum post. If you have any additional emoji suggestions, let me know and I may add them above.

So let me know what you think about this. If you support my suggestion, simply react with a :agree:. React with an :unsure: if you're not sure, it would be appreciated if you let me know why. Finally, you can of course respond with a :disagree:. Also, let me know why you don’t agree. Thank you!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It's not needed, these "emoji's" can be used in messages like this right now. The "👎" is just the same as ":disagree:" and the eyes might be a like, because in my eyes is what you may like in the future. The heart is just the Love reaction. None of those are really needed imo.

Reactions: Texbirds and Chango

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
It's not needed, these "emoji's" can be used in messages like this right now. The "👎" is just the same as ":disagree:" and the eyes might be a like, because in my eyes is what you may like in the future. The heart is just the Love reaction. None of those are really needed imo.
The '' :disagree:'', '':unsure:'', and '':agree:'' are only available in the Feedback & Suggestions sub-forum, I would like to see at least a 'thumbs down' or 'disagree' in other sub-forums as well.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zathelas

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I like the idea of adding extra reactions but only
for a specific subforum. The eyes would perfectly fit the map submissions and creations subforums for example.

It'd be great if you can come up with more different reactions and edit your suggestion a bit so it might turn into a success :)

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Unsure i like only one with the eyes 👀,but the others reactions are not needed.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
- 👎 (Thumbs down)
if you want to give a negative reply, you could better just leave a message
- :heart: (Heart)
:heart: == 😍
- 🧐 (Face with monocle)
i really like the emoji, and i think this would be good addition
i feel like you use this one in about the same situations as the one above. i think they should implement one of the two
- 😅 (Sweat smile)
😅 == 😂

so im unsure

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I would definitely add the eyes! But as mentioned above, I don't think the other ones are needed. I do like the way you're thinking and I would love to see more reactions in the future for specific subforums.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
This is largely subjective, but I kinda like the simplicity of having only like 5 expressive emotes and a like. It keeps everything nice and simple! However, as mentioned above, I think it would be really cool to have different and a more diverse selection of emotes for different subforums. Kinda like how the suggestions subforum has the agrees and the disagrees and such, and how introductions has the wave emote, etc.

Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom