Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do we need this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

    Votes: 2 25.0%

  • Total voters
    8

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
173
111
58
Hi

Could a forum update be added?

Right now under your name on the left it says member.
Maybe people that donated can get donater there?
And then the rank behind it.

Idk just suggesting something :P
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hi

Could a forum update be added?

Right now under your name on the left it says member.
Maybe people that donated can get donater there?
And then the rank behind it.

Idk just suggesting something :p
I think the forums is fine as it is right now. Im not saying that it shouldn't be updated, but if it is it would be nice, but I like the way it is right now :)
I'll just give a +1 anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: qwertplaysmc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom