Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Plus players or special members have access to this perk?

• Plus players

• Special members

• Neither, I don't want to see it added

Results are only viewable after voting.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
To be honest, I don’t like the whole idea of having custom titles on the forums. It creates an unnecessary mess disturbing the well-structured look the forums currently have. I prefer a complete removal of these custom titles and would like to see the reversion to the old -clean- titles.

But now it already became a thing for members of staff, and many seem to like it, I don’t see any reason not to make this future available for regular forum users as well...

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a great idea but I don't really agree with the titles for Plus Rank, but maybe for members that have a large number of likes/implemented threads or ex-staff members?

Reactions: remio

Eli

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
You're pretty much debating with yourself here.

[I'm still not supporting the idea, mainly for the reasons I stated earlier but add @RickDeKlomp and @S4nne 's arguments and it's ever so clear why whe should not want this on the forums]

But if it were ever to be added, there shouldn't be a weird system for collecting it, it should simply come with something you can buy on their store to fund the server more. This idea is an easy way to make money since there are enough thirsty kids who really want people to see their names, and are willing to pay good money for it.
Great way to put words in my mouth. I did say I’d prefer it to be for trusted users, and I asked Remi for ideas as to who would be considered a trusted user. Since I didn’t want to be the one to define it. So pls don’t take things out of context.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi, here I am with a short suggestion. I think you all noticed that some staff members got themselves custom titles with their occupations. Now I'm thinking this would be a nice perk for either Plus members or trusted forum members who stood out in the community, of course with special requirements like a certain amount of messages and likes you'd need. This is something the management can decide, because I'm not quite sure yet if this should be a Plus perk or a perk for forum members. Anyways, about the 'security' of this perk: You should be able to change the tag once per month, meaning that it would most likely not be abused, but if abused, easily manageble for staff members. I think this would really make people stand out in the forums community.

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think!

Don't plus and staff get titles under their names (On the CubeCraft Forums) already? Or did I misread your Suggestion?

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't plus and staff get titles under their names (On the CubeCraft Forums) already? Or did I misread your Suggestion?
Plus members receive a special customizable backdrop behind their profile picture in the forums as well as a private forum for Plus members only.

Reactions: remio

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Plus members receive a special customizable backdrop behind their profile picture in the forums as well as a private forum for Plus members only.

So if everyone had this... It wouldn't really make sense. Its a Plus feature, so if people want it, get plus :P

Reactions: Drakie❤

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Custom statuses can cause a mess on the forums. If anything like this should be implemented, it would be better to have a list with statuses you can set so it’s not completely customizable. That would also make it hard to abuse.
Although, I have seen multiple suggestions about different titles such as ''new member'', ''member'', ''active member'' and so on.
I don't know if this is already what you're meaning, sorry if it is.

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Not sure if we are gonna keep custom titles at all to be honest, even for staff.

People have already commented it's a bit confusing and it could get out of control pretty quickly..!

If we do keep it, defeinitely not going to allow it into general use (even for Plus) for now as that will just make the forums messy. I think the maximum we would ever do is have a custom title as the "ultimate" trophy on the forums for maybe a few people? Not sure -- still early days!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

thank yew all for the birthday wishes!! :3
UncleSpect wrote on kikiblabla's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎊
Tommy Boi wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
wen helper
Top Bottom