Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you rather have? (pointless question that has nothing to to with the thread)

• Private Pool

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Private Sea

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 100818

Well hello,

I noticed new people can't really find the forum rules which are at official rules beneeth the first post. So my solution is quite simple and might be good for new ones. make a new thread "Forum Rules" beneeth "Official Rules" copy and pasting won't be that hard and it's a good solution for new people to me.

Not a big suggestion but I think it will be very helpfull.

-MegaCoin

Reactions: TheBrownster

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think this suggestion would be easy to implement and it would help a lot of new forums members.
most members have difficulties with finding the forums rules, so creating a new thread called "Forums Rules"
would be easier for members to find. Also, this would prevent more members from breaking the forums rules.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Well hello,

I noticed new people can't really find the forum rules which are at official rules beneeth the first post. So my solution is quite simple and might be good for new ones. make a new thread "Forum Rules" beneeth "Official Rules" copy and pasting won't be that hard and it's a good solution for new people to me.

Not a big suggestion but I think it will be very helpfull.

-MegaCoin

good idea!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If the poll had a "yes" or "no" question for whether I wanted this to be a thing, I wouldn't have made this (almost) pointless post. Polls aren't there for jokes if you have a great opportunity to utilize them properly!
Oh btw I wouldn't mind seeing this!
Hey I've seen a poll that asked is America the greatest country on a thread about changing reports from saying denied to saying already handled if they were already handled

As for this suggestion why not just say
Forum rules are below at the beginning of the message

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom