Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kinda?...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
The thread isnt pointless because i am trying to explain to someone who didn't read the rules what the rules are
Lmao, you know this was left alone on the other thread. Now you come in and start stirring it and create drama so yes this thread is absolutely pointless!!!
It seems to me you are just looking for attention to be honest.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
When it comes to the rules, I am here to clarify them.
@Golapagos , I would appreciate it if you do not provoke him any further.
@Yautja_ , you're right.
Typing +1 isn't necro posting however, in the forum rules I linked above, it still violates rule 15 (No pointless threads or posts) so Golapagos isn't wrong either.
From my observation, it seems like he wanted confirmation on whether commenting +1 is considered pointless or not.

I don't fully get what you're trying to say but, "1- on our forums it's normal." our forums? A forum you're acquainted with that isn't cubecraft?
Different forums have different rules. Over here, it is considered pointless and not needed (also against the forum rules)
If you want to show more support, state what you like about the thread for example:

Thread : I would like to implement this xxxxxxx as it would help out by zzzzzzz.
Comment: That is brilliant, what if you added xxxx to xxxx? I think it would help out more. I prefer zzzzz instead as it ......... but xxxxxx is good as well, could be improved but what if you change xxxxxxx to cccccccc?

Not just +1.
Liking a thread is the same as you typing +1.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
When it comes to the rules, I am here to clarify them.
@Golapagos , I would appreciate it if you do not provoke him any further.
@Yautja_ , you're right.
Typing +1 isn't necro posting however, in the forum rules I linked above, it still violates rule 15 (No pointless threads or posts) so Golapagos isn't wrong either.
From my observation, it seems like he wanted confirmation on whether commenting +1 is considered pointless or not.

I don't fully get what you're trying to say but, "1- on our forums it's normal." our forums? A forum you're acquainted with that isn't cubecraft?
Different forums have different rules. Over here, it is considered pointless and not needed (also against the forum rules)
If you want to show more support, state what you like about the thread for example:

Thread : I would like to implement this xxxxxxx as it would help out by zzzzzzz.
Comment: That is brilliant, what if you added xxxx to xxxx? I think it would help out more. I prefer zzzzz instead as it ......... but xxxxxx is good as well, could be improved but what if you change xxxxxxx to cccccccc?

Not just +1.
Liking a thread is the same as you typing +1.
1) I'm a female as it even shows in my PFP.
2) if he wanted to clarify if +1 is pointless or against the rules he did not have to tag me as then he is just creating drama. As I said before, it has been dealt with and it all ended in the other thread yet he proceeds to tag me and now look at this drama thread!
3) so you want me to repeat what other people said on previous posts? Well that's pointless and waste of my time and effort.
4) yes, our forums I mean cubecraft non related and you are right, different forums I different rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom