• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
+1 is a pointless post and this type of post was specifically mentioned as a pointless post in the old rules. I suppose if you care about it though you could use the report feature and type "pointless post" in the text box

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
+1 is a pointless post and this type of post was specifically mentioned as a pointless post in the old rules. I suppose if you care about it though you could use the report feature and type "pointless post" in the text box
'Was'

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Oh my god @Yautja_ is so salty xD. All these flavors and you choose to be salty mate
Lol who's salty? I'm baffled that you class +1 as pointless...
If I was to say:' ye I like this idea and would love this to be implemented' nobody would blink an eye and say that is a pointless post.
Now +1 is basically saying the same wtf lol
You might say to give a reasoning behind this and say why +1 to add to the discussion, well I don't wanna have a discussion, what I like about the suggestion has been said already so I also don't wanna repeat what has already been said. Now that would be pointless wouldn't it.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Lol who's salty? I'm baffled that you class +1 as pointless...
If I was to say:' ye I like this idea and would love this to be implemented' nobody would blink an eye and say that is a pointless post.
Now +1 is basically saying the same wtf lol
You might say to give a reasoning behind this and say why +1 to add to the discussion, well I don't wanna have a discussion, what I like about the suggestion has been said already so I also don't wanna repeat what has already been said. Now that would be pointless wouldn't it.
Grats, you wrote something of value. Now lets tear it apart. +1 is stupid because it says that the person saying it doesn't really care too much and just wants to get something in a reply. If you are going to agree, then at least say that that you agree and why. Now if you didn't want to have a discussion, then why would you reply in the first place:confused1:.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Grats, you wrote something of value. Now lets tear it apart. +1 is stupid because it says that the person saying it doesn't really care too much and just wants to get something in a reply. If you are going to agree, then at least say that that you agree and why. Now if you didn't want to have a discussion, then why would you reply in the first place:confused1:.
As I said I would be repeating what has already been said in previous comments - pointless.
I said this has been dealt with and you keep tagging me and creating oh wait pointless thread. I already spoke to helper and pointed out how stupid this is.
You are trying to stir drama - pointless.
Why did I comment with +1?
1- on our forums it's normal.
2- to show more support than voting, the person can't even see who voted.

So now, stop creating even more drama and go to sleep kiddo.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
15 - No pointless threads or posts.
Quote from: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/#post-774296

Why would you type "+1" when you can simply like the original post/comment if you have nothing else to add on.
"+1" is showing support, liking it will do. Commenting it is pointless and not needed unless you're going to provide more opinion to improve or why you like it.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
15 - No pointless threads or posts.
Quote from: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/#post-774296

Why would you type "+1" when you can simply like the original post/comment if you have nothing else to add on.
"+1" is showing support, liking it will do. Commenting it is pointless and not needed unless you're going to provide more opinion to improve or why you like it.
I will just copy and paste my previous comment because you obviously didn't bother reading the whole thread.

As I said I would be repeating what has already been said in previous comments - pointless.
I said this has been dealt with and you keep tagging me and creating oh wait pointless thread. I already spoke to helper and pointed out how stupid this is.
You are trying to stir drama - pointless.
Why did I comment with +1?
1- on our forums it's normal.
2- to show more support than voting, the person can't even see who voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom