Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Heyhey,

I have a small suggestion about forum banners. Ever since they came to the forums I really liked them and I've always wanted one! At the moment only staff members can enable them and I dont get why this is a perk only staff members have. I suggest that normal members can enable them too. Not everyone though, I think the best option would be to only allow players with the plus rank or VIP level 4/5 on bedrock to enable a banner.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
not a rank myself, but i think this would be a fun little change to the forum, maybe making plus rank worth a little more as effect. well, for people who are actually active on the forum at least. now im not sure how all the VIP ranking in bedrock works, but after reading https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/how-can-i-earn-vip-levels-nko3op/ i learned a little more. i think something like VIP 4 could be a reasonable level to give them these banners too, so its not just a java only thing :)

Reactions: Anneum

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
not a rank myself, but i think this would be a fun little change to the forum, maybe making plus rank worth a little more as effect. well, for people who are actually active on the forum at least. now im not sure how all the VIP ranking in bedrock works, but after reading https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/how-can-i-earn-vip-levels-nko3op/ i learned a little more. i think something like VIP 4 could be a reasonable level to give them these banners too, so its not just a java only thing :)
Would be nice to be added for plus users <3
And maybe like VIP 4 or 5?

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I remember it being mentioned in Plus perks for some time but never could be accessed and I would like to see it as VIP lvl. 4 or Plus perk.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Good point, I didn't really think of bedrock. I think VIP level 4/5 is fine, I'll add it to the suggestion :)

Well, I remember it being mentioned in Plus perks for some time but never could be accessed
It used to be a perk for plus users on the old forums but when the new forums came it was removed (Banners were a bit different on the old forums though). I believe they were planning on adding banners for plus users on the new forums as well but they never actually did it.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
This would be a very cool idea in my opinion. I have no idea how bedrock VIP leveling and stuff works but seeing what others are saying something around VIP level 4 would be reasonable. Also with plus for the java users this is definitely something that would be a cool addition (:

Reactions: Anneum

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
This would be a very cool idea in my opinion. I have no idea how bedrock VIP leveling and stuff works but seeing what others are saying something around VIP level 4 would be reasonable. Also with plus for the java users this is definitely something that would be a cool addition (:
after reading the one link i've sent, it seems like you get points depending on what you buy, and with an x amount of points you get a VIP level

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Heyhey,

I have a small suggestion about forum banners. Ever since they came to the forums I really liked them and I've always wanted one! At the moment only staff members can enable them and I dont get why this is a perk only staff members have. I suggest that normal members can enable them too. Not everyone though, I think the best option would be to only allow players with the plus rank or VIP level 4/5 on bedrock to enable a banner.
Me too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom