Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I think we should be able to appeal our forums bans. The reason is you can get banned unjustly and not have access to the discord where you’d have to currently appeal the forums ban. In my suggestion In the ban screen it sends you a link to forum appeal and you can quickly appeal your forums ban. Then the staff member who banned you + 1 or 2 other staff will view it.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
You should 100% be able to appeal a forum ban. I mean, when it comes to reporting anything (bugs, other bedrock offences) or keeping up with the community the forums are pretty much the most important place.

Anyway, when it comes to the appeal itself, there are 2 possibilities I see here.
Option 1: Make it so you can appeal the forum punishment (ban) on the appeals.cubecraft.net website.
Option 2: Add a new subform, the only thing accessible to people with a banned forums account and make it possible for them to appeal there.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
You should 100% be able to appeal a forum ban. I mean, when it comes to reporting anything (bugs, other bedrock offences) or keeping up with the community the forums are pretty much the most important place.

Anyway, when it comes to the appeal itself, there are 2 possibilities I see here.
Option 1: Make it so you can appeal the forum punishment (ban) on the appeals.cubecraft.net website.
Option 2: Add a new subform, the only thing accessible to people with a banned forums account and make it possible for them to appeal there.
Yeah people would probably prefer option 2 but if they want to still ban them from all of CubeCraft.net then they can just add it to the appeals site like so.

Come on guys! 7 more :agree: agrees!!!

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Yeah people would probably prefer option 2 but if they want to still ban them from all of CubeCraft.net then they can just add it to the appeals site like so.

Come on guys! 7 more :agree: agrees!!!
Banning someone from all of the forums (including the entire cubecraft.net website) is not that simple, since a user can simply just log out and have the full permissions to view the forums (unless it's an IP ban, that's a bit harder than). So the forums would be a good idea because it's all in one place and would cause less confusion.

Again as said, a very useful idea to get implemented so definitely :agree:

• Agree
Reactions: ssf2_god

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Banning someone from all of the forums (including the entire cubecraft.net website) is not that simple, since a user can simply just log out and have the full permissions to view the forums (unless it's an IP ban, that's a bit harder than). So the forums would be a good idea because it's all in one place and would cause less confusion.

Again as said, a very useful idea to get implemented so definitely :agree:
I mean yeah but if you try to log out while banned it just greets you with the ban screen…and the only way to get out of it right now is to clear browsing data.

• Agree
Reactions: LukaG_

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I don't agree with this idea. The next time I'll be banned, it will be a permanent one. I'd suggest to focus on things that are more important.
1653738835569.png

what

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom