Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
Greetings fellow minemen and minewomen!

I've just noticed I haven't made an introduction despite being on this server since mid-2019 so I wanna change that

My name is CallMeFortex, but u can call me Fort (my name has nothing to do with Fortnite).

I'm from Czechia which is one of those small places in Europe that few people have heard of and if u have, I consider u a genius.

I'm 17 yrs old, but I don't wanna be an adult yet 😭.

Im probably one of the biggest nerds you'll ever meet. I love history, geography, and math of all sorts.

I speak English, Czech and a bit of German.

Im level 181 on the Cubecraft bedrock network and 3rd on the minerware leaderboard.

I'm in love with learning about different cultures and I think that's one of the things that drove me to Cubecraft. This place has always been full of interesting people of all nationalities and I think that's amazing. There are really few places in the world that can unite people in a community so well. This server changes lives every day and makes everyone's lives better. I truly love Cubecraft and that's why I've been returning to it even after years of playing. This server not only provides entertainment for all its players but also forges lifelong connections. We should thank the staff team for making it possible for this community to thrive. But anyways I think I got a little carried away here.

I wish everyone who took their time to read this a great day!
:heart:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Love my Geography too!
You interested in more the country type of stuff (Knowing Locations of Countries) or focusing on more the geographical aspect (Mountains, Lakes, Rivers)
I enjoy my history. It ties in with the Geography, specifically why I like travelling and learning about different places around the world. (Flags are huge for me)
I also enjoy my math, although I'm under the age of 15, I'm not sure if I will like it in the future. I also enjoy cubecraft but that's understandable.

Feel free to test me on Geography or history, always enjoy the challenge :) (Make it as hard as you want)

Reactions: CallMeFortex

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Omg I'm a genius? What an honour!
In all seriousness have a late welcome to the community, I'm glad you're enjoying your time here! :D

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
Love my Geography too!
You interested in more the country type of stuff (Knowing Locations of Countries) or focusing on more the geographical aspect (Mountains, Lakes, Rivers)
I enjoy my history. It ties in with the Geography, specifically why I like travelling and learning about different places around the world. (Flags are huge for me)
I also enjoy my math, although I'm under the age of 15, I'm not sure if I will like it in the future. I also enjoy cubecraft but that's understandable.

Feel free to test me on Geography or history, always enjoy the challenge :) (Make it as hard as you want)
i love literally every aspect of geography, sure i can give u a few tough questions to test you

Naaomita

Dec 12, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
¡Saludos compañeros mineros y mineras!

Me acabo de dar cuenta de que no he hecho una presentación a pesar de estar en este servidor desde mediados de 2019, así que quiero cambiar eso.

Mi nombre es CallMeFortex, pero puedes llamarme Fort (mi nombre no tiene nada que ver con Fortnite).

Soy de Chequia, que es uno de esos pequeños lugares de Europa de los que pocas personas han oído hablar y, si es así, te considero un genio.

Tengo 17 años, pero no quiero ser un adulto todavía 😭.

Probablemente soy uno de los nerds más grandes que jamás conocerás. Me encanta la historia, la geografía y las matemáticas de todo tipo.

Hablo inglés, checo y un poco de alemán.

Soy el nivel 181 en la red de lecho rocoso de Cubecraft y el tercero en la tabla de clasificación de minerware.

I'm in love with learning about different cultures and I think that's one of the things that drove me to Cubecraft. This place has always been full of interesting people of all nationalities and I think that's amazing. There are really few places in the world that can unite people in a community so well. This server changes lives every day and makes everyone's lives better. I truly love Cubecraft and that's why I've been returning to it even after years of playing. This server not only provides entertainment for all its players but also forges lifelong connections. We should thank the staff team for making it possible for this community to thrive. But anyways I think I got a little carried away here.

I wish everyone who took their time to read this a great day!
:heart:
Your introduction is very interesting! Nice to meet you:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: