Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello, So I wanted to get damage indicator with 5zig mod. I wanted to play 1.14.4 forge. So I downloaded it. And neat mod too and forge and 5zig mod. And then when I installed everything correctly I even got some help from a helper. And then I launched minecraft 1.14.4 forge version it crashes. I reinstalled it twice. Still happening. Any people that might have a fix or smth? -Critly

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hello, So I wanted to get damage indicator with 5zig mod. I wanted to play 1.14.4 forge. So I downloaded it. And neat mod too and forge and 5zig mod. And then when I installed everything correctly I even got some help from a helper. And then I launched minecraft 1.14.4 forge version it crashes. I reinstalled it twice. Still happening. Any people that might have a fix or smth? -Critly
I had this problem with forge 1.15.2 5zig. Maybe there connected, but idk. I suggest forge 1.12.2 with 5zig neat and optifine

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I know right, I used that, But I get too much gappglitch on that version. So I wanted to try 1.14.4. But it crashes, I even reinstalled whole mc now. Still crashing...
If ur conserned about the gap glitch (i experience it too) i suggest not having gaps in ur offhand

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom