Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!
When you go to the Battle Zone NPC and you click on it, it shows you a menu that forces you to install the Resource pack of the game.

The problem is that you're forced to install this resource pack, you don't have any option for playing wihout any resource pack.
Basically, if you don't install the resource pack, you can't play Battle Zone 😕

This is a bit strange and annoying especially for people who don't have a good computer.
Also, in the rest of games that requires a resource pack (Lucky Islands and Among Slimes), you have an option for playing wihout resource pack and it's really userful.

Here is a screenshot of how this menu looks right now:

Battle Zone 1.png

In the description of the only option you have for select, it says 'This game comes with an optional resource pack' but this is not true since it does not let you select another option.

I think you shouldn't be forced to install a resource pack to play Battle Zone and the solution would be to add an option to play without the resource pack like in the rest of the games.

This is how it would look adding an option to play without resource pack:
(Same menu as Among Slimes)

Resource pack menu.png

Bye!

Thank you for reading my suggestion and please react with :agree: if you agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I would like you to explain me why) and :disagree: if you disagree (I would like you to explain me why too)

Last edited:

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree you, I want to play battle zone too, but my pc is not very good, I cannot download texture packs and therefore I cannot play. this is annoying

Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom