Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gg82883

Mar 31, 2021
Germany
So these are things which would be pretty cool in Minecraft bedrock Cubecraft :
-That you can change youre solo island into a co-op island
-That you can change perms of players on your island
-That you can turn on/off pvp with /pvp on or /pvp off
-That you can visit other people Islands like you cant do anything you just can look
-Custom items like when you fish that you get an octupus stuff like that
-That you can pay people like to people on youre island if they need anything
-Make the times shorter for example the accia (akkazien) wood cause 1 day ?!?
That should be it for me if you have any questions tell me

Reactions: impulseivy55907

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
So these are things which would be pretty cool in Minecraft bedrock Cubecraft :
-That you can change youre solo island into a co-op island
-That you can change perms of players on your island
-That you can turn on/off pvp with /pvp on or /pvp off
-That you can visit other people Islands like you cant do anything you just can look
-Custom items like when you fish that you get an octupus stuff like that
-That you can pay people like to people on youre island if they need anything
-Make the times shorter for example the accia (akkazien) wood cause 1 day ?!?
That should be it for me if you have any questions tell me
If you think acacia takes long you’re in for a treat

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I'll provide my personal opinion on each of these, though these are just my opinion so take them as you will:

"That you can change youre solo island into a co-op island" - Agreed, I think this is something a large portion of the community would love to see implemented

"That you can change perms of players on your island" - I see why this could be useful but what would the roles be? (Owner, player, visitor? Or more?)

"That you can turn on/off pvp with /pvp on or /pvp off" - Personally don't agree, there is already duels if you want to verse people and Skyblock is more of a team game, in addition, griefers could exploit this

"That you can visit other people Islands like you cant do anything you just can look" - Would love to see this!

"Custom items like when you fish that you get an octupus stuff like that" - I think one of the charms about CC Skyblock is how vanilla it is, so I don't think adding custom items would be the right choice

"That you can pay people like to people on you're island if they need anything" - This would be useful, but it's not completely necessary so I'm neutral

Make the times shorter for example the accia (akkazien) wood cause 1 day ?!? -I think the times are ok as they are right now, you can always do other quests/games while your waiting and you can boost them to be 2x as fast once you unlock the nether.

whew

gg82883

Mar 31, 2021
Germany
I'll provide my personal opinion on each of these, though these are just my opinion so take them as you will:

"That you can change youre solo island into a co-op island" - Agreed, I think this is something a large portion of the community would love to see implemented

"That you can change perms of players on your island" - I see why this could be useful but what would the roles be? (Owner, player, visitor? Or more?)

"That you can turn on/off pvp with /pvp on or /pvp off" - Personally don't agree, there is already duels if you want to verse people and Skyblock is more of a team game, in addition, griefers could exploit this

"That you can visit other people Islands like you cant do anything you just can look" - Would love to see this!

"Custom items like when you fish that you get an octupus stuff like that" - I think one of the charms about CC Skyblock is how vanilla it is, so I don't think adding custom items would be the right choice

"That you can pay people like to people on you're island if they need anything" - This would be useful, but it's not completely necessary so I'm neutral

Make the times shorter for example the accia (akkazien) wood cause 1 day ?!? -I think the times are ok as they are right now, you can always do other quests/games while your waiting and you can boost them to be 2x as fast once you unlock the nether.

whew
"That you can change perms of player" because like u had fight with someone now hes trying to destroy everything then you just take away the perms

"Pvp on and off" its not that its me and my friend we really like to troll / annoy the other one and on my opinion as example someone stole something you just kill him but i understand

"Custom items" ok youre kinda right

"Pay people" not necassery but useful yeah

"Faster time" ok

Thanks for replying tho !

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom