Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A lot of things happened recently to the Feedback & Suggestions subforums. If you aren’t familiar with the changes, you can read them here in depth. By reading this suggestion, you will probably also know what has been going on.

The changes made to the subforum made it quite useless. CubeCraft no longer wants to continue the forwarded thread process as it takes too much time and recourses away. Fair point, although it’s quite a disappointment for the entire community with their sometimes not so, but sometimes amazing ideas. In fact, with 50 agrees on this single post, CubeCraft wouldn’t owe me a single reaction as well.

Instead, in the above linked thread, CubeCraft will listen to the community by using the Focus Groups they have per game. These focus groups, which are very very vague for the community, as we don’t know who are in there and what is happening at all with them, will have a lot more power in helping with decisions.

Now is my question: why do we remove the game-specific forwarded suggestions if we have clear groups of unknown volunteers to discuss them and broaden their vision on the gamemodes they love the most?

Currently, I don’t feel like anything I would send here has any use at all. I don’t feel heard as a normal, not top secret part of the undercover CubeCraft organisation called Focus Groups, community member, and I’m sure I’m not alone. I hope this suggestion would make focus groups a little more transparent for us to see and hopefully also make it so that suggestions get forwarded twice: once to the focus groups, and then from them to the actual CubeCraft team. This way cube would not have to worry about crappy suggestions that could possibly harm the community and could improve their games more efficient.

Even though these reactions are worthless, please give this an agree if you agree. Thanks for reading!

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
does that mean that all the suggestions in feedback and suggestions will not be viewed and we have to do the suggestions in game discussion from now on

Reactions: Blom

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
does that mean that all the suggestions in feedback and suggestions will not be viewed and we have to do the suggestions in game discussion from now on

Not necessarily! I think it would be great for the members of the focus groups to look there as well, but I suppose they already do.

Suggestions will still go through this subforum. If the suggestion would be about Lucky Islands for example, and a new drop is suggested, it could possibly become forwarded (= 25 agrees). The focus group will pick up the idea, discuss it and tweak it if necessary. Together with other forwarded threads, they discuss it with a developer or admin in charge about what would be possible. If the team has a big update idea, the ideas could be mixed in with the new update, making it an efficient way for suggestions to be accepted or denied, but also to be implemented if possible at all, at a faster rate.

Hope this answers your question, otherwise feel free to ask any more :D

Reactions: Rocks1

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
For this suggestion we'd require focus groups of all games no?

Reactions: Rocks1

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Instead, in the above linked thread, CubeCraft will listen to the community by using the Focus Groups they have per game. These focus groups, which are very very vague for the community, as we don’t know who are in there and what is happening at all with them, will have a lot more power in helping with decisions.
This isn't true. This didn't contribute to the forwarded system being removed.

Suggestions are still used and read, we just don't guarantee a response due to the large workload.

This is not a removal of the suggestions system.

These focus groups, which are very very vague for the community, as we don’t know who are in there and what is happening at all with them, will have a lot more power in helping with decisions.

Information here:

Pretty much everyone with a few hundred wins and no existing punishments can get into any focus group. The focus group are the community of that gamemode.

The discussion is a lot more fast-paced and so isn't really comparable to the forums. Hence the reason that the focus groups were not the cause of any of these system changes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom