Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hey,
I'm playing with TwoFace again to grind some wins, and today weve seen a lot of hackers. The most of them are "just" flying, and destroying eggs in record times. its really annoying, but somehow beatable. If they use killaura too, its really tough, but you still have a chance you you 2v1 him or fight in a small area. But.... look at this.

That guy was in our last game, and thats the first encounter. I recorded that to report him (btw this post is not a report). He had reach and killaura, which was a really unbeatable combination, since I cant hit him and he can just push me wherever he wants. In one situation I wanted to get some diamonds to bowfight him, but he came and I was stuck in a corner. my knockback was too hard to leave this corner and I died. We tried to just get their egg and to build a small cage where he has to get in to find us, but he instabreaked big holes in it and destroyed us completely.

That was the most annoying game Ive ever had, because for me and my partner our winrate is really important. And people like this just destroy this game.

Maybe you have similar experiences, feel free to write your worst hacker encounter stories.

Greetings,
RRetromant

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
I've not really played against many hackers on CC - I only meet one every 15-20 games. For the most part, they seem to be using some terrible .apk on a second-hand phone, as I've seen moths with more pvp ability than them. It's often fun to just sit back and watch them try to hack.

I remember one guy who had kill aura in Mega Skywars, who was so bad that I legit melee'd them to death (luckily for them, I forgot to press record on OBS).

Another guy seemed a little over-enthusiastic with his fly hacks, and tried being the first Steve to walk on the moon - unfortunately (for them), the height cap made them an incredibly entertaining piñata for my mate and I.

The only genuinely annoying hacker I remember vividly was when I was playing my 2nd Eggwars game on Bedrock - the guy seemed to be way too good at comboing me when we rushed their bed (and I'm a pretty decent pvper, if I may say so myself). They then came zooming across the void towards our bed, and managed to break our egg with mere milliseconds to go until I could place the final piece of obsidian. Unfortunately, my teammates at that time were as bright as a bag of rocks, so I ended up being the only one fighting the hacker, leading to my inevitable death at the hands of a Lizard Squad wannabe.

(Also, on a separate note, that guy who was cheating in your game had some AWFUL hacks; you probably could've beaten him if you had better gear)

Reactions: TwoFace

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I mean, normally I can fight with this gear because I can tank very much with golden apples, but in that situation I was a bit overwelmed and had no time to breath.
If it would be just every 15-20 games, I would be happy :D we make about 100 games a day and usually have 10+ reports together. thats not all hackers, sometimes we cant record him clear enough or sth.

Well, we also had funny cheater encounters, If we see someone for example flying, were trying to focus this team and kill him before he gets gear. it really seems that they trust on their cheats so much, that they forget that theyre not invincible :D

Lets see, bth I wanna try getting mod here, that I can kick them directly, but I think it a long way ago ^^

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
I'd definitely recommend applying for Helper on Bedrock, as they have a very small staff team despite having 25,000 concurrent players. They're also looking for multi-lingual staff members, which would benefit your application greatly. If your application gets rejected, they'll explain to you why you were turned down (likely a lack of long-term community presence, judging from your profile) and you can re-apply whenever you want.

The staff here are very friendly, so you could probably message one of them asking for tips on your application beforehand.

Also, if you happen to be a good Java/C++ developer (I'm unsure which language CC uses) and have previous experience, you might want to apply to the Bedrock dev team, which really needs to be expanded from the current 3 developers.

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
The truth is that I do not understand how those hackers break obsidian with just one hit and play a trick to break your bridge by just touching it and making you fall if it could make the cheating clients disappear.

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
The truth is that there are funny ways to kill a hacker which my experience is this: I was in an eggwars game in which my team without eggs were against a hacker who broke all the eggs and was jumping in the air ... hackers usually when they fly to high altitudes when they touch the ground they die and that's funny and that same thing I used against them and killed them ... after all when you know the disadvantages of a hacker and exploit it it would not be impossible to kill him

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
FBX17 I actually do want to apply next time, I just thought it would be better if I firstly collect more reports. I am also pretty new here, so I firstly wanna get into this forum and server ^^

RatedManager446 I dont know how much about hacking but I know theres an instabreak option. the most flying people have this.

What I like is that mostly their just seems to be a modificated jump. if you hit them in air they fall like a rock, its like shooting clay pidgeons :P

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What ive found out to be effective is if i know theres a flyhacker i get the diamonds for a bow before anything else so i can shoot at them even when theyre flying and if they have insta break hacks what i do is i just build a little box around the egg and stay crouched so when the hacker breaks it i hotkey to my sword and kill them as they arent expecting to see you there

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
lol i remembered one time some guy had auto break and broke the 2 layered obsidian in 3 seconds and had killaura, but luckily for me, some guy on another team killed him and said "lets team on haxers" and i just killed him and won the game xDDDDDD

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom