• Poll closed .

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes you are. But I am free to disagree with your suggestion. You‘re inability to provide sufficient evidence for the need for your suggestion to come to fruition has led to your demise. Forgive me for my evil villain arc but I’m afraid that your defensiveness has made this conversation over. Please do not reply to this comment as I would like to avoid arguing. Have a great day!
why was that so complex for such a small reason xD

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
But I am free to disagree with your suggestion.
I did not ask Why you disagree.

You‘re inability to provide sufficient evidence
this is not a "Report". LOL

your defensiveness has made this conversation over.
Defensiveness!!!!!!
This is a forum is not PvP

Please do not reply to this comment as I would like to avoid arguing.
you can do 1 thing to avoid arguing, DONT MAKE POINTLESS QUESTIONS.

Reactions: Click Greatness

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Well, I feel like the chats are going into a totally different argument :D

But my idea about the thing is that, why do you play Skyblock at all if you want to fly? Isn't falling down the whole point of playing the Skyblock? I know you want to build freely ingame; Well, you can do it in singleplayer creative maps or CMP servers.
If you choose to play a SMP server, you need to gather all the resources for your build, and if you choose to play a Skyblock server, you have to bear the cost of falling down. That's just how the thing works I believe :(

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Once a Player has finished all quests, Money is not a problem, and falling down is not so important.
I'm just giving an example, because I indeed haven't reached that stage yet.

But should I say, once a player have settled down quite well in a survival map, resources aren't a problem, so they can have any resources in /give as they want? Should I say, once a player have acquired full enchanted gear in a hardcore game, death aren't a threat anymore, so they can give them infinite health? Really?

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
If I have: Money = 0, and Xp = 0,,,,
Falling into void 10000000000000 times,,,,
Its not gonna change nothing.
NOTE:
They can add an option to NPC Shop to buy Fly.
Example : 50.000 for 1 hour.
I know that but that doesn't matter.

They shouldn't do that becuase it is Skyblock in the end.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they should create an item or something that you consume and then you have fly for a limited time. This way you can build easily but you won't have fly for an ilimited time, which I think that doesn't really make sense in Skyblock.

Reactions: KLsz

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I think they should create an item or something that you consume and then you have fly for a limited time. This way you can build easily but you won't have fly for an ilimited time, which I think that doesn't really make sense in Skyblock.
That's a good idea I believe.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
If shulkers are included in the End update then you could work out a way to use their temporary levitation effect to your advantage. And as someone has already mentioned, elytras might be in the next update.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
It's not a bad idea, but the grace of the game is to do everything in survival and I think it would spoil the game.
As you said is just for the dimensions where you have complete all the quests.... why would you need the fly?

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes!
Like a magic soup or something!

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I didnt say that Skyblock needs Fly.
/*
Maybe Skyblock needs Auto_Sell or other Feature, BUT NOT FLY.
*/
I need Fly to continue playing Skyblock.
If I'm the only one "Who needs fly" , then ok,
there is no need to change Skyblock JUST FOR 1 PLAYER.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Top Bottom