Add fly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Once a Player has completed all quests, there is no reason to play Skyblock, maybe build smth new,,idk.

SUGGESTION:
Enable flying in Overworld/Nether/End if a Player has completed all quests in Overworld/Nether/End.
NOTE:
Flying should be enabled only in the dimension where the player has completed all quests.

if CB decides to add more quest, then Flying would be disabled until the player completes them.

Last edited:

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Please do not
agree_emote.png
or
disagree_emote.png
if dont have completed all quests in Skyblock.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
One question: What's the purpose of being able to fly on your Syblock island?
its easy to build a structure when a player has fly.
I'm speaking for my self, with fly I can still play Skyblock, without I dont know what to do in skyblock.
/*
I mean this can be a temporary feature until the End Release, it doesnt have to be forever.
*/
I dont think he asked you. LOL

DapDap371

Feb 9, 2021
The main difference between cubecraft skyblock and most others is that it is supposed to feel very vanilla and enabling fly, even after all quests, would ruin that. When the end update comes elytras should be a thing that is probably the closest thing to flying that would still be vanilla

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
The main difference between cubecraft skyblock and most others is that it is supposed to feel very vanilla
There is nothing wrong with Skyblock.

and enabling fly even after all quests, would ruin that.
after you complete all quests there is nothing left to ruin.
With fly a player can enter Skyblock and build whatever he/she wants, until End Release.

NOTE:
Maybe other Players have diff reasons to play Skyblock once quests are done,
but,
ME, I would enter skyblock just to build,,nothing more.

I like Cubecraft, because it has the best ping.
Well, all games in all Servers sooner or later become booooooring, the players just hope to see a little change once in awhile.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Please do not
agree_emote.png
or
disagree_emote.png
if dont have completed all quests in Skyblock.
Hehe, you have 279 messages so you should be well aware that’s not gonna happen. Anyways, for a suggestion to be forwarded to the staff team it needs 25 agrees and I HIGHLY DOUBT that 25 people that have 100% completed skyblock are gonna see your post.

Anyways, while on the surface you may THINK that being able to fly is a good thing, there are some problems with this. First off, due to being able to fly it would be very hard for you to DIE, and if you’re immortal and have no threats I think skyblock would get very old very quickly.

If you want to build….CubeCraft skyblock isn’t the greatest in that regard. First, the servers are run on 1.12.2 so there’s not many blocks to choose from. Secondly….don’t tell CubeCraft I said this but….there’s better Skyblock building experiences out there on other servers and maps.

Being able to fly would be like playing survival Minecraft but you use creative to get blocks instead of working hard to get them. It might be fun for a bit but it’ll lose its magic very fast.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Hehe, you have 279 messages
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
so you should be well aware that’s not gonna happen.
I have no doubt about that.
Anyways, for a suggestion to be forwarded to the staff team it needs 25 agrees
I have 279 messages, I know how it works🤣
and I HIGHLY DOUBT that 25 people that have 100% completed skyblock are gonna see your post.
I know, few players has 100% completed Skyblock, and I think this is the main reason why End dimension is still in the TODO LIST.
Anyways, while on the surface you may THINK that being able to fly is a good thing, there are some problems with this. First off, due to being able to fly it would be very hard for you to DIE, and if you’re immortal and have no threats
obviously, I have no threats if I don't play at all.
I think skyblock would get very old very quickly.
better old than forgotten.
If you want to build….CubeCraft skyblock isn’t the greatest in that regard.
maybe I'm wrong,but there is no other game where the player can build.
First, the servers are run on 1.12.2 so there’s not many blocks to choose from.
but, is enough for me.
Secondly….don’t tell CubeCraft I said this but….there’s better Skyblock building experiences out there on other servers and maps.
Yes, but Cubecraft has the best ping.
Being able to fly would be like playing survival Minecraft but you use creative to get blocks instead of working hard to get them. It might be fun for a bit but it’ll lose its magic very fast.
I've done the quests, there is no MAGIC left.

NOTE:
Currently I'm playing Mineplex->Survival,
When the game will become booooring,
I will return to CB, maybe I'll play M&M if still there, or smth else.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
obviously, I have no threats if I don't play at all.
Bruh.

maybe I'm wrong,but there is no other game where the player can build.
No you’re right.
Yes, but Cubecraft has the best ping.
Skyblock isn’t a ping based mode. Surely the ping difference isn’t that bad that it highly affects you playing skyblock right? As I also said, you could always install a map ( if you’re on certain platforms) that might provide an experience you’re looking for.
I've done the quests, there is no MAGIC left.
Look at @SL4TES. Well, look at his yt channel. There clearly is magic left, it’s just not for everyone. Sounds to me like you want free build, not Skyblock, so go play creative mode and just build to your heart’s content.

Reactions: Silco

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Am I free to create a suggestion or not???
Yes you are. But I am free to disagree with your suggestion. You‘re inability to provide sufficient evidence for the need for your suggestion to come to fruition has led to your demise. Forgive me for my evil villain arc but I’m afraid that your defensiveness has made this conversation over. Please do not reply to this comment as I would like to avoid arguing. Have a great day!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom