Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this could be a pretty cool feature. I'm not a content creator for Cubecraft but I believe this would widely improve the quality of videos for all of the Bedrock creators. In my opinion, it looks more fun in videos where the creators are flying around the lobby in the beginning. Let me know what you think...

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally I think yes. Moderators+ can do it aswell and I think that since content creators have access to all cosmetics, yes. Aswell as this if they started their videos in the air it would be much cleaner.

However It is more of an admin-y type permission and that isn’t always what being a promoter is about.

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm not someone who is constantly playing bedrock, I'm playing java quite a lot more than bedrock lately. Even though I don't know how the bedrock' mechanics works, I strongly agree with the idea of adding the fly feature to bedrock too. I mean, if java ranked players (Emerald+) have it, why shouldn't bedrock players do the same?

Although I have to add that I don't know if it is possible or not since I talked not so long ago with a moderator and they told me that they couldn't (Don't remember which one was the reason).

I'd add this feature for ranked players, content creators designers, helpers... (the whole staff team to make easier their job since helpers have to be monitoring the lobbies as you may already know or if they have to report something to move quickly around the lobbies etc). Perhaps by adding this feature would be encourage other players to get a rank.

This is definitely a resounding yes from me, +1.

Reactions: VanHouten

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not someone who are constantly playing bedrock, I'm playing java quite a lot more than bedrock lately. Even though I don't know how the bedrock' mechanics works, I strongly agree with the idea of adding the fly feature to bedrock too. I mean, if java ranked players (Emerald+) have it, why shouldn't bedrock players?

Although I have to add that I don't know if it is possible or not since I talked not so long ago with a moderator and they told me that they couldn't (Don't remember which one was the reason).

I'd add this feature for ranked players, content creators and designers, helpers (the whole staff team). Perhaps by adding this feature would be encourage other players to get a rank.

This is definitely a resounding yes from me, +1.
100% agreed. I'm not sure what the logistics of adding it would be but if it's possible it would be a great feature for ranks.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
As it currently stands none of our ranks are able to fly in bedrock, normally fly ability would be given to Emerald+ users and all staff and content creators. With bedrock, this would have to be reevaluated in terms of donation ranks however staff and content creators would be a cool idea to have this feature on bedrock. Whether this would be implemented really depends on how our servers run in the background and ensuring we don't break anything in terms of permissions, kinda like accidently giving someone the ability to build or break blocks (oops 2015)

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
As it currently stands none of our ranks are able to fly in bedrock, normally fly ability would be given to Emerald+ users and all staff and content creators. With bedrock, this would have to be reevaluated in terms of donation ranks however staff and content creators would be a cool idea to have this feature on bedrock. Whether this would be implemented really depends on how our servers run in the background and ensuring we don't break anything in terms of permissions, kinda like accidently giving someone the ability to build or break blocks (oops 2015)
Yeah I agree with you completely, but staff can do it already right? I have seen pictures of mods flying on Bedrock. Unless they are faked xD

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Moderators cannot fly on bedrock, if someone is flying in any lobby, it's probably not us.
Mods and other staff members can fly in bedrock, this is pretty recent update. I think a bedrock mod knows it better than you (i've seen her do it before aswel) If you were more active you would've noticed it probably.
1609101317854.png

Reactions: Ben5124
Members Online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom