Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So i was of course playing MK (Mortal Kombat) and i had won from a player and got a flawless victory. So my idea is: What if you get double points for winning a game in PVP without getting hit? But because of AFK or just problems people that stand still on the spawn don't count!

What do you guys think about this suggestion? Leave it down below :)

Greetings Davey.

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you can actually win without getting hit once, that's pretty cool!
I have tried this before, but most of the time they spam and get a hit off of me. So I don't think most of the people will be able to get this, but it will happen like about 1% of the time, so maybe.. :)

Reactions: DaveyDa

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't like this. Most of the time when this happens your opponent either didn't know what to do or had a technical problem like a huge lag spike. I cannot remember the last time someone won against me without getting hit at least once. So I think this would not reward efford but mostly luck.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So i was of course playing MK and i had won from a player and got a flawless victory. So my idea is: What if you get double points for winning a game in PVP without getting hit?

What do you guys think about this suggestion? Leave it down below :)

Greetings Davey.
While it is a good idea to reward players for their wins, it is also not practical. A lot of the times when you don't get hit during a match it is because the other player is having technical difficulties. That being the case it is rare for this to happen and the double points was an unjustified reward.

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
That is actually good idea, there should be like challenges in duels for example, if you kill 10 people while shifting you will get some rewards. That could also go with FFA.

Reactions: Twania

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I like the idea but I think this should be an achievement, because if the player is a "noob" that isn't good in PvP and you kill him without getting a hit, you deserve double points.
But I think most of the times that you're in this situation is because the player is away from keyboard or he have problems with the PC or something like that, so I disagree in earning double point for these reasons, because it's not about your skill.

Reactions: DanDaDino
D

Deleted member 204478

It's not a bad idea, I have nothing against it.
I have actully thought about this, but didn't suggest it on the forums.
+1

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think it should be an achievement like @Scream said.
Double points should only come from the point multipliers, which i hope they will soon add for pvp and all other games on cube.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.