Fix it?

• YES!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No!

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

_SlimyPlayz_

Jan 6, 2018
Make it so you have to break it for 1 second or something not instantly fly hackers can just break it instantly for goodness sake fix it

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I don't see how adding a 1 second or even longer breaking time for the egg is going to stop fly hackers succeeding if they can just fly out of reach and not take knockback. Therefore I don't think your suggestion is effective enough to be worth the disadvantages for legitimate players that come with it: removing the satisfaction of running up and one-tapping the egg, and making the rushing strategy less effective and enjoyable.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I don't see how adding a 1 second or even longer breaking time for the egg is going to stop fly hackers succeeding if they can just fly out of reach and not take knockback. Therefore I don't think your suggestion is effective enough to be worth the disadvantages for legitimate players that come with it: removing the satisfaction of running up and one-tapping the egg, and making the rushing strategy less effective and enjoyable.
I think what he is talking about is when players are in their pods eggs shouldn't be breakable, since if they are breakable fly Hackers can break your egg while everyone is still in the pods, this would be a good game mechanic I suppose. OR JUST PUT A BLOCK ON TOP OF THE POD!!!

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Because 1 second will change the way the game is played out, and will definitely slow down hackers

Reactions: Priley

alvarozeus1

Sep 5, 2015
1 second? Fly hackers? Fly hackers are so rare thanks to Sentinel, I mean, if you are playing in 1.8 CCGS you may found some one as Sentinel is not as good as in 1.9+ CubeCraft. If you dont like hackers do this: Update to 1.9+ and report them in case of that... 1 second would only made GameMode longer and boring because, 1 second could make a difference. The title of this post is... a bit unnecessary.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom