Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
The majority does. Just ask the forums, or look at the player number of hypixel's skywars and compare them to cubecraft's.

Well The majority can be just 60% to 40% the server is not just a small group of people that all go on the forums... The forums barely have any players from the actual server.
Also I personally like rushing but not always i like to change sometimes and having the same boring maps where people will just jump on u before u open ur chest isnt quite what i want to play for 24/7 \o/

I mean most maps have mids that are very far from where you start. You can try to get to mid, but it makes it especially hard, I've seen very little people even bothering to go to mid. Instead they just island hop. The only time I would see anyone go is if the map is small, or it's OP mode. Making the size of the map a little smaller can increase the speed of the game.

That's what I mean, Just play the other maps you enjoy because other people enjoy slow games.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The majority does. Just ask the forums, or look at the player number of hypixel's skywars and compare them to cubecraft's.
On the other hand, look how many people like op items, even though it makes swords VERY weak compared to armor, resulting in very long fights. In my opinion fights take way too long, it is in fact impossible to kill someone by damage as long as he has full armor and food, but I still see more people asking for op than anything else.

Reactions: LoadzAF

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
On the other hand, look how many people like op items, even though it makes swords VERY weak compared to armor, resulting in very long fights. In my opinion fights take way too long, it is in fact impossible to kill someone by damage as long as he has full armor and food, but I still see more people asking for op than anything else.

That's the point of OP, What's the point of OP if it works just the same way that normal works?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like Both OP and NOrmal, and i even sometimes vote OP TRIPLE to change it up because i would get bored of normal gamemodes :p
Oh, I was talking about skywars :/. I hate eggwars in general, but op isn't completely unplayable there as it is in skywars.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like OP on the map mansion because the games will actually go faster. Cheaper stuff means less time doing nothing on a generator, people don't only like OP because it will make the games longer.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The wars of who is the most prone to boredom*
For me it's usually about getting the most sets of armor. But that also means that instead of getting rewarded for kills by getting their stuff you lose your own armor and have to destroy theirs. So engaging in a fight is generally a bad idea which kills the game. I actually went through 3 chestplates in a single 1v1 once.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
For me it's usually about getting the most sets of armor. But that also means that instead of getting rewarded for kills by getting their stuff you lose your own armor and have to destroy theirs. So engaging in a fight is generally a bad idea which kills the game. I actually went through 3 chestplates in a single 1v1 once.
I assume this is OP skywars and not eggwars?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I assume this is OP skywars and not eggwars?
Hmm,
I'm pretty sure I didn't mention Eggwars anywhere on my thread. Just stay on topic.

I never lost one set of armor on Skywars to be honest. OP fights aren't that OP there. Armor pieces don't have such high protection on it and because Skywars is Skywars. I can simply knocback people into the void with my sword that's what differentiaties Skywars' op from Eggwars' op.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom