Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
nO bEcAuSe We wAnT tO bE aN OrIgInAl SeRvEr
Gy6f5km.jpg

So, If anyone thinks that making everything original on Cubecraft will work, oh boy, take your head out of the sand asap. Cube took the wrong direction in ''originality'', if you make creative and actually fun gamemodes, then everything will be okay, but not when you take something that exists and make an awful remake of it. Let's take UHC for example... It's an easy gamemode, get resources and PvP in a vanilla world. It's easy, people enjoy it for that reason. So why did Cube decide to add custom worlds to it? BECAUSE ORIGINALITY IS KEYYYYYYYYYYY. Honestly this didn't work and UHC is already a failure. What else... Do you guys remember the Minerware bugs that were reported in January? Yeah, still not fixed.... Hmmm, what else could I rant about... Oh yeah, this is a good one;

The hell is up with the amount of staff? There are 10000 players online as of now and Cube has currently 35 staff members (Helpers, mods and admin). Let's not forget that only like 15-20 of them are online right now. The amount of staff is just a joke, how are you supposed to take care of the server when you have so little staff? ''bUt We hAvE aN aNtI-ChEaT.'', haha, yeah cool, too bad it isn't able to take care of the whole server, can it? Also, there are alot of other things people are doing (such as camping, swearing and spamming which the anti-cheat can't take care of. ''bUt It'S aLsO tHe PlAyEr'S jOb To RePorT RulE BReaKerS''. shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, it's not our job to take care of the server, we, the players, are here for our enjoyment, not to take care of your job YOU have applied for.

Behind the scenes

I get why people are quitting the server and moving to a better server like Hypixel, Cubecraft will die out very soon, maybe in about 1/2 years there will be 1-2k players online, if not less.

I agree with every that has been said here, much love to you Dots.
Now this!
This is the truth itself! Please hand him two Nobel prizes! <3
Agree 100% well, 500%?

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I 100% agree on this, because it may get more players to play on cube craft

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
giphy.gif

People should really stop saying that cubecraft is original, or tries to be original, because most of there games come from other servers.
Even eggwars! People seem to think cubecraft created it... just stop with this whole "cubecraft is original" thing PLZ
they made eggwars hypixel stole it and named it bedwars and thats even worse

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
they made eggwars hypixel stole it and named it bedwars and thats even worse
Hypixel didn't steal Eggwars, they only took the concept and made their own version of it and it's alot better than Eggwars. They did what Cubecraft should've done ages ago (such as multiple people being able to collect resources at the same genetator). It may seem as if they completely stole it, but when you play it, it feels alot different.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Oh, I missed this thread and I'm not going to read all the replies now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just want to say that I disagree with a few points:

- Ever heard of Health Bars?
Yeah I don't really have time to discuss whether Damage Indicators gives you in-game advantages or not. Just add some Health Bars above player names. Doesn't sound difficult and it also isn't. Also when you shoot someone it should say how much health they have left (Only for bows).
Please no. In my opinion guessing the health of an opponent is an important part of the game. With health tags the lowest player would always get targeted changing team fight strategies for the worse. Damage indicators should be disabled for everyone, but definitely not enabled for everyone.

Diamond Gear or Weapons will no longer be obtainable in spawning islands during Normal Mode or Hardcore Mode (only at mid). > (for Hardcore it will be Iron)
I don't like this. I like some even fights in skywars, I fear this would make the game a giant rush to mid, and then one player/team being really op for the rest of the game. Instead you should continue to improve maps for better gameplay and also remove the enchanted golden apples (which was a stupid thing to add in the first place). OP mode is so broken I don't think it can be fixed by a few changes, the whole loot tables should be deleted and rewritten with 1.9 pvp in mind.

- Remove:
  • Fishing Rods from 1.9: They're useless
They aren't in 1.12, which cubecraft needs to update to if it doesn't want to end up like every 1.7-1.11 server out there.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
To be honest most of the stuff suggested here are not necessary... The only thing that i can think of right now is how can you be that needy? Yeah the server has alot of bugs bluh bluh but most of this thread is just suggestions not reporting bugs "FIX YOUR STUFF "BUG"CRAFT".

Before anyone attacks me, That's just my opinion.

You're complaining about maps being far from mid... It's really easy, Just dont play that map and join another one
^-^.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
To be honest most of the stuff suggested here are not necessary... The only thing that i can think of right now is how can you be that needy? Yeah the server has alot of bugs bluh bluh but most of this thread is just suggestions not reporting bugs "FIX YOUR STUFF "BUG"CRAFT".

Before anyone attacks me, That's just my opinion.

You're complaining about maps being far from mid... It's really easy, Just dont play that map and join another one
^-^.
TBH here the FFA, Daily Challenges and Skywars Kit nerf are actually needed. They're a bit broken.
Especially the FFA thing.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
TBH here the FFA, Daily Challenges and Skywars Kit nerf are actually needed. They're a bit broken.
Especially the FFA thing.
I personally dont do any daily challenges, But FFA does need to be fixed.

Skywars kit nerf could be needed but i personally barely play skywars too so yeah.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I personally dont do any daily challenges, But FFA does need to be fixed.

Skywars kit nerf could be needed but i personally barely play skywars too so yeah.
Could you explain why you don't do Daily Challenges.
That's a great example why they need to be improved. So more people start doing them.
Making Daily Challenges more like-able and giving players better rewards could certainly encourage more players to do them more often.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
- Oh, Cubecraft what is this?
qrPp8Xc.png
This is the spectator mode from Hypixel. And do you want to know why I like that spectator mode so much?
Because I don't get sent to a lobby after I win the game or die. I can simply join another starting game by simply right clicking that piece of paper. We need a join another game feature.
Not really necessary unless you're to lazy to use your fingers for 10 seconds to walk and click.

- Ever heard of a feature that keeps your selected kit selected so you don't have to choose it every single game?
Yeah pretty much add that one.
I don't have time to select swordsman every single game.
Hmm I would like this. I sometimes don't have the time to choose a kit + if it should be Basic/Normal/OP because I join the last 10 seconds.

- Ever heard of Health Bars?
Yeah I don't really have time to discuss whether Damage Indicators gives you in-game advantages or not. Just add some Health Bars above player names. Doesn't sound difficult and it also isn't. Also when you shoot someone it should say how much health they have left (Only for bows).
Yes please. I think players with damage indicators have an advantage so this would make everyone equal.

- Add a top 3 killers to every game and a kill Counter like in Survival Games.
Because why not. Currently people with high amounts of kill don't really have rights to brag. Because someone decided to remove the top kills leaderboards.
I love the idea of a killcounter being implemented in every PvP game.

- Better Loot at Mid:
  • Diamond Gear or Weapons will no longer be obtainable in spawning islands during Normal Mode or Hardcore Mode (only at mid). > (for Hardcore it will be Iron)
  • E - Pearls will only be obtainable at mid during OP Mode.
  • Punch One bows and Power 2 Bows will only be obtainable at mid during OP Mode. (Spawning islands will contain normal bows)
  • Better items will be available at mid
Don't agree with all of them. I don't know why, I'm just not fond of these ideas.

Iron Golem kit needs to give you Full Chain Armor.
Hmm good idea.

• Add a Timer and a Sudden Death. I don't want to play 1 match for 30 minutes because some rando kid decides to camp with a Punch I bow.
  • Chest refills. Sounds fun, right?
I don't really like these ideas.

Map Suggestions:
  • I really enjoy maps with quite large mid. Also maps with islands close to each other.
That's also why I going to ask to adjust the following maps:
MAP: Paris
undefined
MAP: Swords
Please consider to add more ground to this map. It is just broken I need at least 32 blocks to go from 1 islands to another.
undefined
YES

Daily Challenges:

- Pretty much a failure look at this:
PUN4R0Q.png
This is the Easy quest it pretty much gives you 150 XP. That's the same amount as winning one game of Speed Eggwars.
But then we get this:
Cg1vfyz.png
50 XP!? Seriously for doing all of this I get only 50 XP!
Seriously Cube fix the daily challenges.

- Add:
  • Add better XP rewards that actually makes sense. Easy gets about 200 - 400, Medium 500 - 1000 and Hard more than 1000.

Yes please.

Bulletin Board:
Some people may not like Daily Challenges. That's why every Gamemode needs their own Bulletin Board with Tasks, Challenges and Quests. Daily maybe even weekly and if possible a monthly challenge that gives you allot of XP.
  • Kill 20 players on Skywars Solo [Abilities] (Daily Challenge)
  • Win a game of Skywars Solo [Abilities] (Daily Challenge)
  • Kill 20 players on Skywars Team [Abilities] (Daily Challenge)
  • Win a game of Skywars Team [Abilities] (Daily Challenge)
  • Kill 150 players on Skywars [Abilities] (Weekly Challenge)
  • Win a game of Eggwars [Normal] (Daily Challenge)
  • Break 10 Eggs on Eggwars [Normal] (Daily Challenge)
  • Kill 20 players on Eggwars (Daily Challenge)
etc. etc.
Most challenges will give you about 500 - 1000 XP. Weekly of course will give you more.
The Bulletin Board will have different challenges for that game every day. So one day it could say "Kill 20 players on Skywars Solo [Abilities]" and the other day it would say "Be the first one to look a mid chest in 5 games". Quests need variation.

Example of how a bulletin board should look like:
636163109487532122.png
Neat idea! I like it!

Add the ability to post pictures, GIFs on your signature. I'm not sure why you guys removed it. People whom had a picture still have it. For example Younisco. People are now using videos instead of pictures. Why not just change it back how it was. If someone has something inappropriate simply start a conversation with them.
I've seen people with bigger pictures on their signature than text on their reply. It really annoyed me so I disagree.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I've seen people with bigger pictures on their signature than text on their reply. It really annoyed me so I disagree.
Maybe adding a max signature size could fix the problem. If the picture is too bid then it will cut the picture.
Not really necessary unless you're to lazy to use your fingers for 10 seconds to walk and click.
Typing /leave is really annoying but that's my opinion.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I also think both gifs and videos are really annoying when reading threads. Luckily there is an option do disable signatures completely.
2uldxyf.png

I have signatures disabled for a long time now and never missed them.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
^-^.

I mean most maps have mids that are very far from where you start. You can try to get to mid, but it makes it especially hard, I've seen very little people even bothering to go to mid. Instead they just island hop. The only time I would see anyone go is if the map is small, or it's OP mode. Making the size of the map a little smaller can increase the speed of the game.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Could you explain why you don't do Daily Challenges.
That's a great example why they need to be improved. So more people start doing them.
Making Daily Challenges more like-able and giving players better rewards could certainly encourage more players to do them more often.

I dont do daily challenges because im too lazy and i have been having bad ping on cube lately.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I mean most maps have mids that are very far from where you start. You can try to get to mid, but it makes it especially hard, I've seen very little people even bothering to go to mid. Instead they just island hop. The only time I would see anyone go is if the map is small, or it's OP mode. Making the size of the map a little smaller can increase the speed of the game.

Here is the thing though, Not everyone wants a fast game. I personally prefer less rushing and more tactical play which makes the game more enjoyable for me.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Here is the thing though, Not everyone wants a fast game. I personally prefer less rushing and more tactical play which makes the game more enjoyable for me.

Yes, I'm not all for super fast games myself, but if a Skywars game is going on for 10-15 minutes, isn't that a bit annoying, unless it's OP?

(Solo)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom