Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It just makes no sense, it's almost like the KitPvP rewards were an afterthought.
1v1: Fair fight, equal gear, equal start. This makes it slightly more challenging than just a fight/clean in FFA.

And the Party System - I disagree with adding just 1 more, why have a limit to begin with? Like I know it gives another reason for players to donate but if I have to buy a rank just to get a full team of my friends then that seems kind of low and desperate for money.
You don't NEED a party to play with friends... Besides, they can make a party too & play with your party & just join the same game.
Again, you don't NEED a party to play.

Possibly adding 2-3 more would be amazing, it's unfair to give stone ranks such a low amount just because they haven't donated.
How exactly is this unfair?

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
And the Party System - I disagree with adding just 1 more, why have a limit to begin with? Like I know it gives another reason for players to donate but if I have to buy a rank just to get a full team of my friends then that seems kind of low and desperate for money.

Possibly adding 2-3 more would be amazing, it's unfair to give stone ranks such a low amount just because they haven't donated.
CubeCraft is not desperate for money, this just makes players want to buy a Rank!
Also, it's not unfair, I think that 3 people in the party is enough for a stone rank aaaaannnnddd
If you have that much friends you can open skype and then call each one of them :)

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
nO bEcAuSe We wAnT tO bE aN OrIgInAl SeRvEr
Gy6f5km.jpg

So, If anyone thinks that making everything original on Cubecraft will work, oh boy, take your head out of the sand asap. Cube took the wrong direction in ''originality'', if you make creative and actually fun gamemodes, then everything will be okay, but not when you take something that exists and make an awful remake of it. Let's take UHC for example... It's an easy gamemode, get resources and PvP in a vanilla world. It's easy, people enjoy it for that reason. So why did Cube decide to add custom worlds to it? BECAUSE ORIGINALITY IS KEYYYYYYYYYYY. Honestly this didn't work and UHC is already a failure. What else... Do you guys remember the Minerware bugs that were reported in January? Yeah, still not fixed.... Hmmm, what else could I rant about... Oh yeah, this is a good one;

The hell is up with the amount of staff? There are 10000 players online as of now and Cube has currently 35 staff members (Helpers, mods and admin). Let's not forget that only like 15-20 of them are online right now. The amount of staff is just a joke, how are you supposed to take care of the server when you have so little staff? ''bUt We hAvE aN aNtI-ChEaT.'', haha, yeah cool, too bad it isn't able to take care of the whole server, can it? Also, there are alot of other things people are doing (such as camping, swearing and spamming which the anti-cheat can't take care of. ''bUt It'S aLsO tHe PlAyEr'S jOb To RePorT RulE BReaKerS''. shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, it's not our job to take care of the server, we, the players, are here for our enjoyment, not to take care of your job YOU have applied for.

Behind the scenes

I get why people are quitting the server and moving to a better server like Hypixel, Cubecraft will die out very soon, maybe in about 1/2 years there will be 1-2k players online, if not less.

I agree with every that has been said here, much love to you Dots.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
CubeCraft is not desperate for money, this just makes players want to buy a Rank!
Also, it's not unfair, I think that 3 people in the party is enough for a stone rank aaaaannnnddd
If you have that much friends you can open skype and then call each one of them :)
I wouldn't buy a rank for more Party Slots.
Lmao. If I received nice gadgets, cosmetics, perks and pets then I'd consider getting one.
But just increase my party size? No.
Besides your last points makes having a party system useless.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I wouldn't buy a rank for more Party Slots.
Lmao. If I received nice gadgets, cosmetics, perks and pets then I'd consider getting one.
But just increase my party size? No.
Besides your last points makes having a party system useless.
It somehow just makes people more lazy.
Its a fun additio, it is awesome but ypu can just call your friends and join the same game...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Agree with everything but I really like the KitPvP and Party System bits.

For KitPvP - I never realized it didn't give experience, so that change is 100% reasonable. I'd also like to point out that 1 point per kill is very low, like extremely low. Possibly bumping that up to 2 or 3 points per kill as well would make me want to play it more. Why play FFA for 1 point per kill and 0 EXP when I can just play some 1v1 and get 5 points per kill and 10XP + an extra 1XP for saying "gg"

KitPVP:
QOwoPqg.png

1v1:
vmcfLnR.png

Assassination:
wSE6WVp.png

It just makes no sense, it's almost like the KitPvP rewards were an afterthought.

Personally I have 50,000+ kills on FFA. And I have around 75k+ points. So that means more than 50% of my points came from FFA. Bumping it up a point or two? Eh. It's fine as it is. It's not like a game of Duels where it's possible the match will go on for 2 minute or 3. But in FFA, it's pretty easy to get kills in matters of seconds. Unless you play OP 1.9. I have suggested to add XP into FFA in the past and I still agree.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I agree with most of them, but I do not agree with a few of them.

- Add voting rewards. Doesn't matter if it's against the EULA. Less people are voting resulting into the Server going down from the server list. Resulting into less players.

Do you really think it doesn't matter? The Minecraft EULA is a legally binding agreement, which any server and player must comply with, or have their server or accounts removed. Servers have actually been taken down because of non-compliance with the EULA.

-Reduce the Rank Price. What you currently have to pay for certain ranks are simply not worth it. I understand that it can be considered as support/donation to some but not to me. I doubt I'd pay €88.41 for only the ability to fly considering how I can get that on other servers for just €6,43. Besides I'm pretty sure more people will pay for cheaper rank resulting into more ranks being sold and you guys probably earning more money to keep the servers operational.

The problem is, the server, for it's owners, is their source of money, it is literally their job. For the server to work, it must be profitable, or they will have to find other work and close the server. CubeCraft, as much as we would all love for it to be, is not a charity organization, they don't do things for free. The rank prices are fairly reasonable, compared to prices on other servers. I don't have a rank, because my parents would never let me use any money for video games. The one exception was years ago when they bought Minecraft for me...

Also, with the sky wars maps, you missed one. Sundae is a 24 player map with very small islands and an ice cream cone in the middle. I have never seen a single player get to mid on that map, not even with tnt jumping!!

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I can name countless of things that CubeCraft has implemented after other servers while they had it too.

No need to say "Maybe". We know that if a developer knows his stuff, it is possible (to ofc a certain extent, but with this suggestion, everything is possible).

Oh really? So you know what the developers are doing outside of the staff team? Dang, that's a first. So tell us when and what is the next feature that will come out...

Not everyone knows how to do this and also when some people try to download the mod and see the browser pop-up: "Keep this file? It can damage your computer", they will say no and not install it.

So I guess we now have to classify CubeCraft as a server where you can go to and camp? Seems like a good title for me (Sarcasm if you don't realize).

No. Please don't start.

That's basically one of the reasons that it is broken. My highest guess of why you said that is because you have that kit and you don't want to lose the ability of using it anymore because you can win games easily with it (unless you are worse than the other players)

It won't be more overpowered if they add reasonable items of course. They obviously won't be adding stacks of gapples in every chest.

As said above, CubeCraft has many things that were added after many other servers.

So according to this... Camping in SkyWars and having endless games is how it is supposed to work? Welp, don't invite me to your game please. I'm not joining it.

Before people replies to this "Omg y u b so mad", every point that @Dotsially has made is true and you also know it but don't want to admit it. That's all I got to say.
OK

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
#PostFarmingFTW!!!!
483632a93c33091434f8ea880f90728b.gif

Also, with the sky wars maps, you missed one. Sundae is a 24 player map with very small islands and an ice cream cone in the middle. I have never seen a single player get to mid on that map, not even with tnt jumping!!
I did. Rather weird mid tbh. But it was fun I guess. About 43 blocks I believe.
Do you really think it doesn't matter? The Minecraft EULA is a legally binding agreement, which any server and player must comply with, or have their server or accounts removed. Servers have actually been taken down because of non-compliance with the EULA.
Well considering how the Cubecraft gave you points as voting reward it could be considered against the EULA. What most servers do is that they give the player 'Vanity currency' and EXP. Because 'Vanity currency' can only be used for cosmetics it doesn't give the player an 'unfair' advantage.

> BTW if that were to happen Hypixel, Badlion, Mineplex and many more servers should have been blacklisted by now. I've been doing research and most servers I've been on do give players a voting reward. Considered how some are smaller and one is bigger I doubt something will happen. As long it is Cosmetics currency only (Capes are an exception).
Cubecraft is good to go I guess.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
And when was the last time a blacklist happened?
The EULA enforcement was only relevant for a few months.
I doubt that it even matters as much anymore, considering there are still hundreds of servers with extremely P2W games.
Having voting rewards won't make anyone freak out.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
And when was the last time a blacklist happened?
The EULA enforcement was only relevant for a few months.
I doubt that it even matters as much anymore, considering there are still hundreds of servers with extremely P2W games.
Having voting rewards won't make anyone freak out.

It's different with CubeCraft. CubeCraft is a major server, one that the Minecraft team likely pays attention to, and the EULA explicitly states that servers are not allowed to reward players for voting. The P2W servers are mostly small, and the line for P2W is pretty blurry, so Minecraft gives them a blind eye.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
It's different with CubeCraft. CubeCraft is a major server, one that the Minecraft team likely pays attention to, and the EULA explicitly states that servers are not allowed to reward players for voting. The P2W servers are mostly small, and the line for P2W is pretty blurry, so Minecraft gives them a blind eye.
I can name a few popular factions servers that completely ignore the EULA & get away with it.
Still, even if Cube was taken down, Mojang would get huge amounts of hate from it. They can't really do much to Cube without there being a backlash.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I can name a few popular factions servers that completely ignore the EULA & get away with it.
Still, even if Cube was taken down, Mojang would get huge amounts of hate from it. They can't really do much to Cube without there being a backlash.

Maybe, maybe not.
Personally, I like to follow the rules, and not take these kinds of chances.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe, maybe not.
Personally, I like to follow the rules, and not take these kinds of chances.
Fair enough, do what you want.
However, I highly suggest that Cube re-implements voting rewards, as they're barely getting any advertisement anymore. Youtubers were their biggest source, but nowadays all of the Youtubers have moved to their own remakes of Eggwars or Skywars so they can have their own perms if they want.
Cube NEEDS to get a source of players fast.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom