Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

Cubecraft doesn't allow swearing anywhere or in any form. Party chat and private messages are no exception. We will not be removing the filter; you'll simply have to live without swearing at your friends.
Honeslty? Clearly a majority of people don't agree with the filter in party chat. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS. You don't join strangers parties, if you do, know what you're in for.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Good news and Bad news for this thread
Good news
- Many Cubecraft staff have liked this thread which means that we are not only receiving the support of the members but the support of the staff.
- The staff have decided not to close this thread yet which means they are probably thinking about the topic.
- This thread has attracted the view of 2500+ members and many people have contacted me on my discord saying that they love my idea.
Bad News
- Two of the staff disagree with this, one of the staffs is the admin of cube. );
-No signs of removing the filters from party chats and private messages yet but WE WILL NOT GIVE UP LOL :D
-unless obviously they decide to close this. );

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Good news and Bad news for this thread
Good news
- Many Cubecraft staff have liked this thread which means that we are not only receiving the support of the members but the support of the staff.
- The staff have decided not to close this thread yet which means they are probably thinking about the topic.
- This thread has attracted the view of 2500+ members and many people have contacted me on my discord saying that they love my idea.
Bad News
- Two of the staff disagree with this, one of the staffs is the admin of cube. );
-No signs of removing the filters from party chats and private messages yet but WE WILL NOT GIVE UP LOL :D
-unless obviously they decide to close this. );

It's not happening no matter how many people riot. It's not. Tacos have said its never happening so you should except it instead of raging and spamming this thread. :/

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I think there should be an option for it in parties. Something like /party filter true/fase. As you said, you can not force people to join a party. If they do not like swearing/ no filter, they can always leave. Though I don't think that one on one messages should not have a filter. What if someone was harassing someone. Now that would be bad.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Is there any chance that we could add the option for players could give their party an age restriction so if they do only members aged 13 and up can join with swearing enabled in age restricted pchats. Any member invited must confirm their age on clicking accept and answering with anything under 13 will deny them access. If under 13s are caught lying about their age to get in they can be punished.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
They did complain actually
Can we see some proof of this, no offence but I find it very very hard to believe that Microsoft are pretty much controlling your server's chat now.
Also if this is the case then it's kind of sad, I remember when cubecraft would listen to the community 100% of the time, now Cubecraft have sold traded soul to Microsoft for a quick buck and a couple xbox/pocket edition players to be able to play

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
That we need swearing.
We don't need swearing but it seems like many people want it look at the amount of views this thread got, people told me on my discord that when they saw my title it caught their attention so hard, I'm also saying that this filter will not help cube in anyway it will only hurt it even more than the other updates have

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
I think that party chats and friend messages S hould not have filters but private messages should. Party chats and friend messages you can easily cut off access with the person you are talking to but private messages you can not

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you will have an awesome day today!:D
qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Top Bottom