Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you experiencing Lag on Cubecraft but not on other minecraft servers?

• Total voters

Destroyer8181

Jan 22, 2017
So as many have probably been noticing lately when they press tab is that everyone's ping is terrible. I personally don't even want to play Cubecraft right now because on my screen I just jump around lagging everywhere. I don't know if the ram of the server needs to be increased but its getting out of hand. I was wrongly banned about 3 weeks ago because I was lagging around (I was unbanned) but its gotten so much worse the past couple of days. I know this isn't on my end because if I join any other minecraft server I do not experience any sort of lag. My system as a GeForce 1070 and 8 gigs of ram with an Intel core i7 6700 so its not my client. Please fix this issue so that I can continue playing more peacefully on Cubecraft without the lag.

EDIT: I only experience a lot of lag during peak hours

- Destroyer8181

Last edited:

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
That's a beast PC for mc XD
Tbh I have slightly worse PC but still good and I lag quite a bit. I've noticed lag back when I sprint and that's annoying.
+420

L

Lepzi

to be honest i don't have any lag on cubecraft because i live in Europe and cubecraft is an eu server but on other server that are in us i gain quite a bit of that probably why you have lag.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So as many have probably been noticing lately when they press tab is that everyone's ping is terrible. I personally don't even want to play Cubecraft right now because on my screen I just jump around lagging everywhere. I don't know if the ram of the server needs to be increased but its getting out of hand. I was wrongly banned about 3 weeks ago because I was lagging around (I was unbanned) but its gotten so much worse the past couple of days. I know this isn't on my end because if I join any other minecraft server I do not experience any sort of lag. My system as a GeForce 1070 and 8 gigs of ram with an Intel core i7 6700 so its not my client. Please fix this issue so that I can continue playing more peacefully on Cubecraft without the lag.

EDIT: I only experience a lot of lag during peak hours

- Destroyer8181
Honestly I only lag at night. I have perfect ping, till about 10 pm UCT time.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
L

Lepzi

Honestly I only lag at night. I have perfect ping, till about 10 pm UCT time.
To be honest i get this on a lot of servers but not cubecraft and my computer is really bad but when i get onto cubecraft everything is fine for me for you its probably because of the location you live in because cubecraft is an EU server and if you live in the US that could be one reason.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
To be honest i get this on a lot of servers but not cubecraft and my computer is really bad but when i get onto cubecraft everything is fine for me for you its probably because of the location you live in because cubecraft is an EU server and if you live in the US that could be one reason.
Yeah I live in the US, but I still get full bars until night time. It is very strange tbh.

Reactions: Lepzi
A

Aventador

Its Either your internet connection or your pc. There may come a little lag from the server, but not that much.

L

Lepzi

To be honest if you lag its probably because of your computer or your internet because if you have a look at this YouTouber PrestonPlayz he has no lag on cubecraft and he lives in the US and cubecraft is an EU server but thats because he has a good computer and good interent.

Destroyer8181

Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for the help and yes I do live in the U.S. but when I go on other U.S. servers they are perfectly fine or even some other EU servers like when I go on the Archon's EU server because that's where I play factions, I don't experience any lag at all.

L

Lepzi

Thanks for the help and yes I do live in the U.S. but when I go on other U.S. servers they are perfectly fine or even some other EU servers like when I go on the Archon's EU server because that's where I play factions, I don't experience any lag at all.
hmm i don't have a clue here :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom